Time Trials Revived Revived!

I have nothing against bloodsplosion on Pete. But rules are rules. I believe that any changes rules will dishonest to those players who not active now but could would do this before. Secondly, it’s some kind of disrespect for the work of other players. They were looking for other ways to kill Pete, making video, wasting time and now BAM! … bloodsplosions are allowed. Ofc BS is a much faster way. But now all they’ve done before is they’ve done for nothing. As long as the rules are permanent they remain the same for EVERYONE. IMO

Haven’t played bl2 in weeks, just did this yesterday lmao. Not pretty but i’ll take it!

This is beatable, this isn’t really a challenge for @StrikerZidane xD He will probably do the most insane bore on him!

Hope you enjoy!

(Striker Zidane) #1318

Maybe next time XD
Congrats on the run mate!

Thanks. Good luck for dpeak :joy::joy::joy:

(Striker Zidane) #1320

Lol after my latest peak upload, my interest had gone down. You can be as fast as possible but if you don’t get exp loaders, you’re screwed.

Might play more fifa and dark souls again XD
And probably here and there coop with friends.

(Waty) #1321

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1322

(Striker Zidane) #1323

yay 3rd place XD
Easily beatable tho.
Credit to @Enderborn1 for the build and @FailyFailracer for some strats

(Dinafay) #1324

Amazing stuff as always my boys, keep this game alive as we wait for that new game. Love you all <3

still here

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1325

(Bew_) #1326

Now you upload faggit :stuck_out_tongue:

:D:D

(Dinafay) #1327

uhmmm, we’ll see :wink:

(kbk160008) #1328

(kbk160008) #1329

Maybe 10 to 20 more seconds faster…But no more possible with this build.

(Striker Zidane) #1330

These deputy sal runs are top caliburs!

I might try op8 dragons with heroes’ approach this weekend and next week. Wish me luck!

(kbk160008) #1331

Thanks. Good luck.:+1:

(Striker Zidane) #1332

Definitely beatable. If boost just stayed on the ground more, could’ve been 30sec faster more or less

(Waty) #1333

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1334

3rd place ! Will probably get beaten in the blink of an eye, though. :laughing: