(kbk160008) #1338

Thanks.

(Waty) #1339

(kbk160008) #1340

New WR.

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1341

You’re so good at this game ! :scream:

(kbk160008) #1342

I do not know about it, but recently I feel that I am not a mess in this game.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1343

So… I’m going to have quite a long break in playing Borderlands games after those two.

(Striker Zidane) #1344

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1345

Hi new to this thread. I was reading the whole resetting the leaderboard conversation did anything come of that because I had a solution that I didn’t see.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1347

Hello, what you mean by that “solution”? If I recall correctly we came to conclusion that I am now responsible of finding the 4th and 5th places for the leaderboards, if you are talking about that. Plus I have yet not formalised and posted suggestions on the changes to the rules that I would like to be made. The work on the leaderboards is haven’t done fully yet. When everything is completed I will inform everyone of what has been done and what is going to be made.

Well I was in a rush, “solution” seems a bit strong now that I read it back more of a suggestion.

I saw people wanted to reset the leaderboards to give others a chance but then the existing boards would seem somewhat wasted.

I enjoy watching all the trials and I thought some sort of season system could be put in place. So the leaderboards so far could be season 1 for example. That way the scores aren’t wasted and the competition would be increased.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #1349

Oh, I see. We are not going to reset the boards in any way, nor will we reset the thread itself. I am going to just add 4th and 5th places for the leaderboards and find the runs for them. There might be slight changes to the rules though. And might, I repeat, might reset the OP0 Arenas leaderboards, mostly for the reason that they are completely uninhabited as of now.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1350

Glad you are helping Bore. I knew you were the man for this job. :wink::wink:

(Striker Zidane) #1351

Great rng :smile:
Sub7 @Himawari

(Striker Zidane) #1352

(Abroubtdust20120) #1353

(Striker Zidane) #1354

Faster run

Bandit