Time Trials: The Pre-Sequel

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #184

Damn, I got just the same time on an attempt with Clappy vs. Eclipse and EOS as @khimerakiller. And want to do better…

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #185

And I got better just now! Coming soon!

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #186

Well, actually, here it is!

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #187

Sorry Faily, that run is technically invalid. You’re not allowed to swap to a higher damage gun while the Flakker’s pellets are in the air. Really you’re not allow to swap to any, but I wouldn’t dock you if you needed to do something like panic heal with a Probe. But the Laser Disker does 3x the Flakker’s damage, since the game doesn’t look at the pellet multiplier.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #188

So, the Flakker/LD swap works just as the Flakker/Nukem? Alright. Will redo then. I just used it with a thought of +100% multiplicative damage to flying targets, which is allowed, as I remember.

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #189

Yes effect transferring is allowed, damage transferring however is not.

(Jacob Wickersham) #190

Badass Holodome Run, about a 15:53, but you tell me.

I should note that there is a noticeable cut at 8:23. This is due to the Xbox One being unable to record segments over 10 minutes at a time, so I had to do 2 separate captures and put them together. This also results in an audio desync as well, so I apologize for that. The moxxtail timer is consistent however, and at the end of the second clip I show that gear, build, and badass rank is still the same, just to prove it is the same run. If this is an issue, I apologize.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #191

Well, I made a Shockdrop run with my favourite build in TPS. Should be legit.

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #192

I also got 15:53, and I’m fine with the video split. Good job.

(Jacob Wickersham) #193

Alright sweet. Thank you.

(Jacob Wickersham) #194

Dahl Combat Arena.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #195

Iwajira please. Lol.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #196

Oh lol!

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #197

Sorry he’s not a raid boss (or at least close to one), and he dies far too quickly with little effort. I’m a fan of “less is more”, and I think why shows in how this thread’s predecessor got really sloppy and complicated from adding too many lackluster bosses.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #198

Btw, I think it should be noted in the rules just in case, that killing story version of Eclipse and EOS is not allowed, because it has less health than the “raid” one (as to my experience, can double-check and record a video proof of it).

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #199

Just because I’m curious (and I’m OCD about my editing), I’ll take you up on that offer if it’s not too much trouble.

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #200

I’m sorry for not responding so long. It’s just that I’ve been very busy. You soon will acknowledge why. Will check very soon.

(Science triumphs!) #201

Since there is no entry for Aurelia vs the Dahl combat training yet I thought I might as well have some fun with the Plunkett. :slight_smile:

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #202

And, to be precise, I was so busy, because I was making these five runs last two days.

(Derwitte) #203

Just wow! You bypassed all of EOS’ phases. With Wilhelm. Nicely done! This was well worth your undoubtedly countless attempts! Kudos!