Tiny Tina Wonderlands - Server Connection Issue/UI bugged - PC version

At the current time it seems like it is impossible or intermittently impossible to connect to the servers, trying to play co-op at least for the pc version through epic store just has tons of weird issues.

Random parts of the hud will not show up like health bars of teammates and stats of weapons. Sometimes it will say your allies are dead or you are full health despite that not being the case. The text chat in game will stop working after a period of time in game. The left arrow in the settings menu does not work at all so you have to use the keyboard arrows to change settings. Sometimes the camera will lock in the overworld and will not move back to your character.

Those are a few of the things I have experienced so far, just wanted to make sure someone was aware that the servers are not working properly at the moment mostly.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Same Problem here, game is not able to go online/ connect to shift. Can we get an update if the devs are aware and if they are working on a fix / when to expect a fix (PC Version)

Same issue on Xbox Series X. Can’t connect to shift at all, it was working perfectly fine last night.

1 Like

Same issue with Shift on PS5 .

Just as an update it does seem like they are aware of the issue with the server stability at least, found this on twitter.

https://twitter.com/SHiFTstatus

1 Like

Greetings… I hope they fix the issue asap.

Servers back online

Also - B36T3-KSZ6F-K5TKK-JJ3B3-B6B3J - Free skeleton key they are giving out for waiting.

JBRTT-BZH6F-CC3W5-3TTTB-XB9HH Is the older one if you did not get it yet.

1 Like

The player HP bars and locations on the radar/map was bugged for me on BL3 also - its bugged for Wonderlands too.
Thats never been fixed for my group. I had a desync using a weapon on Wonderlands today that uses homing bullets - the host and other player had no lag problems, but when i reloaded my weapon i was rooted to the spot and couldnt move. It fixed when i swapped weapons, but every time i switched back to my homing bullet weapon it put me back in the spot where it broke.
I think there is some connection problems - i read on a post somewhere that its been listed as a bug so i hope its being looked at :smiley:

I’m glad the UI and PC controls are being discussed. They are…lacking, shall we say

I have detailed some issues that I have had here

Post content :

I like Wonderlands so far, however there are some noticeable and frustrating issues that I have found playing with keyboard and mouse

This post [https://www.reddit.com/r/Wonderlands/comments/tp46cd/uiux_issues_that_need_to_be_fixed_asap/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3] details most of the things I have encountered and have also commented on

If you sell something that is not the top item in your inventory, each time the cursor will reset to the top. The cursor should stay in the same position it was in on input-action

You cannot navigate SDUs well horizontally, pushing you instead to use arrow keys

the mouse smoothing and acceleration is janky. The most noticeable example is when using snipers.

Using the map with a mouse and dragging to get to a desired position is very very slow and annoying compared to previous game iterations in the series

When hovering over your hero stats sometimes the stats will pop up for a second and then disappear even though the cursor position has not changed