Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Release Date

some gameplay shown and some of the characters shown and the abilities and I cant wait to see more and how they work.

Shout out to that Mister T-Ork

whirlwind :3

idk if i’d get this (for Buttstalion) or go for that Chaotic Gold edition.

EDIT: Treasure Trove does NOT include the game.

Yeah ■■■■ that lol, tired of all devs pulling that move

5 Likes

if it came with the game, would have been a nice bundle. I went for that Chaotic Great version

While this doesn’t interests me the slightest as a Borderlands game it reminds me a little bit of Kingdoms of Amalur and Two Worlds 2, so I might get it to get my RPG fix but as for the Borderlands experience, thanks to BL3 this really isn’t a must have or a pressing matter for me.

Which I would have never guessed to say about anything Borderlands related :sleepy:

It seems they reused quite a bit from Battleborn :heart:

1 Like

Did I see this right, only the highest version of the game has the season pass and it’s another Epic exclusive on PC (or to be more precise it doesn’t come to steam)? Yeah, If that’s the case I’ll wait for the steam release.

Edit: It’s a BL3 situation again, the 90€ version has the season pass. Yeah, I guess.

7 Likes

Looks like it has the same engine as Borderlands 3 if you look at the re-used textures, animations and weapons, so it seems this is basically the “Pre-sequel” of this generation with a D&D coat of paint. I don’t mind those things though, Borderlands 3 is the peak of the series in terms of gameplay and visuals, so that actually makes me excited for this.

Don’t really care that much about the story/writing as long as they don’t make me replay it several times over and over again like in previous games, make it like BL3 where you only have to do it once and everything scales to your level alongside a replayable endgame content like ramdomized dungeons or something like that and it’s golden.

As for buying it, I will probably wait for the usual sales in Winter when it goes down in price, Borderlands games usually go by 50% off in a year. That way I can buy it when all the bugs are ironed out and all the content/balance changes come out.

6 Likes

I’m not feeling a massive need to move on from BL3 yet so I might just wait for all the content to be released, along with the final level cap. I don’t feel like farming for my gear 7 times again or having something like Mayhem 2.0 come along and wreck everything for 6 weeks. Plus, it’s arguable how much DLC4 added to the season pass. 1-3 were substantial good, but 4…

8 Likes

im not sure i will be buying the everything pack this time :x

1 Like

I’m aware of your new game Wonderlands, looked into it and even watched the new trailer. However as for pre ordering or Day 1 purchasing it…not at this time.

21 Likes

I will, of course, buy it day one (because I put up with bugs) but after the BL3 cheese-platter I will not be buying the physical merchandise offerings.

And the gameplay trailer looks like…uh…Borderlands. New monsters, and new things that are probably called “spells” or whatever but will play just like BL.

The only question is what does “party” mean? Does it just mean co-op, or is there a multi-character party available for single-player mode as in other FRPGs.

Which again, is OK with me. Only question before I pre-order is is it time for me to go next-gen console also.

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶1̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶D̶L̶C̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶p̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶M̶2̶.̶0̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

I retract my previous statement learning it’s an epic exclusive.

4 Likes

yea i was really hoping for a bit more of hack and slay action and less just the classic FPS gameplay
like if its just that same old lame melee button mechanic none will enjoy playing a melee character
i dunno

3 Likes

Im really disappointed about the epic exclusive at release, as a linux player I wont be able to play the game if I buy it on epic so im forced to wait for an unknown amount of time for the game to come to steam, plus I wont be able to get any of the preorder bonuses since im guess there wont be a preorder on steam since the game wouldve already been out for a couple months, its really really annoying to be screwed over again by this stuff

7 Likes

Game looks alright at best. Nothing really interest me from what I see. If it coming to the Switch I’ll get it at a discount. If it not coming to the Switch then oh well. I won’t lose sleep over it.

I’ll be in the shadows seeing how they handle their game. BL3 to me is just a messy game and “downgraded” from BL2 which were better in many ways than BL3

5 Likes

Points for Mr. Torgue rocking out on lute, at least. And it looks like he’s going to be an NPC in the game along with Brick? (Source link below)

From this link: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: News

4 Likes

Epic exclusive is a deal breaker this time around. Learned my lesson with BL3 to wait.

7 Likes

ME BEFORE THE TRAILER:
I don’t know if I really want this.

ME AFTER THE TRAILER:
Oh, who the hell am I kidding. Of course I want it.

ME AFTER LEARNING IT’S A TIMED EPIC EXCLUSIVE:
Waiting for the Steam release worked out well for me last time. I didn’t have the launch bugs (all resolved by the time it hit Steam), I didn’t have to download a new online store that I was iffy about, and I got it at a discount because it had been out for a while. Probably just going to wait for Steam again.

7 Likes

however by the time BL3 rolled out on steam it was already ruined by mayhem 2.0 patches xD
gotta hurry and enjoy the game while you still can xD

7 Likes