Toby goes Super Saiyan Mk.3 - BB Fanart

After the latest chatter of @HandsomeCam , @beya and @KitRyu about a Toby/SuperSaiyan-fanart, I could´nt restrain myself and went ahead - I loved the idea so much and the image just was stuck in my head for a week now, I had to get rid of it :smile:

:heart: Toby - Super Saiyan 3 :heart:

Drawn with a black ballpoint pen, colored with COPICmarkers. Postcard size.

It´s not fully done yet, may do a background or at least some speedlines or flying pebbles xD

Hope you guys like it!

25 Likes

Now he can fly

4 Likes

Mira, what do i owe you, within my limited list of boons to grant?

YOU AND @beya MADE MY MONTH TODAY!!

2 Likes

He’s so buff and just look at that glorious hair! I’m beyond happy you did this ~

2 Likes

I was gonna make one but how can anything hope to top that :joy:

Nicely drawn and colored! It could use some particle effects around to complete it, like you said, but it’s pretty awesome already.

4 Likes

Hehe, you don´t owe me dude, drawing a enraged half-Toby half-Spaceape Penguin with sixpack was one of the funniest things I did in months! :heart:

So happy you two like it!!!
I´m just soooo bad with lighteffects/particles and such, it´s my weakspot… or the weakspot of feltpens/markers, I imagine there´s alot more room to play with efects with digital media or watercolor^^ Wanted to give him a lightning aura first, but was to afraid to srew it up >.<

Your Super Saiyan will surely outgun mine :heart:
Maybe a picture with Toby in-fight with Freeza-NegaToby :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe you could try starting with very light yellow shades and just like flick them quickly upwards, let it dry and keep adding layers? Add as many as necessary to get the shade you want. If you start light it’s not as visible if you think you’ve messed up. Just utilize the shape of the brush.

Although with this level of Copic skills I’m sure you don’t need this :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Between you, @beya and @KitRyu, i have these awesome pictures to remind me of this awesome community, and Toby, forever; it’s enough to make me damn near tear up, to be honest…

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

SSJ3 TOBY:
And this… Is to go… EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!

#HYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

…Is that TOO far…? Oh man… PLEASE don’t hate me for powering up too much! I’M SORRY!!

6 Likes

Now Toby’s MMMAAAADDD!! Seriously though, why does Toby get all the attention? Everything is being Tobified!! :scream:

3 Likes

For once his height is good thing since it makes him easy to draw. Plus he’s cute.

1 Like

Haha… Seriously though, there aren’t really words to describe how much i appreciate all the Toby art; it makes me smile on rough days…

2 Likes

:rage: :unamused: :disappointed: :sob:

2 Likes

Also… https://twitter.com/lowlines/status/865106582513659904

2 Likes

May I May I

IT’S OVER 9000!!!

11 Likes

Dear god, RUN @Benedict_87! He’s been telling you all this time he means it! Now we’re at the “OR ELSE”

2 Likes

(What do the words on his left breast say? It looks like “MSaura”, or something. For a second, i thought it was the majin “M”!)

I can only sustain this form if i am continually fed fish, Goku-style:

4 Likes

Sorry no Majin Super Saiyan 3 Toby. @Ganjamira signed her drawing at the bottom of Toby’s saiyan hair. At first i removed it so i could apply effects to the drawing. Also if i put it back on it’s original place it got masked by the stuff i layered on top of it so i moved it. Now it almost looks like a chest tattoo. This way Toby is not just a Saiyan but also a rebel :wink:

1 Like

(Ah, okay; thanks for the clarification!)

(I kind of want to see “TOBY” tattooed on chest, Johnny Cage style, now. Haha!)

This but for Toby :wink:

1 Like