Toby goes Super Saiyan Mk.3 - BB Fanart

Oh, that’s actually a fanart of me (green eye/s). And actually my abs are faithfully recreated. Thx

2 Likes

~stares at picture~

TAKE ALL MY DIGITAL LOVE!!!

T…Tony?! Is that you?

4 Likes

Calmly pulls out rocket launcher in mid air.

Bring it.

3 Likes

Yes. But you may call me “boss” :wink:

1 Like

It’s redundant, i know; but i cannot stop praising my new favorite piece of Battleborn fanart! Since it is my phone’s background, i can’t stop appreciating the small details that i love; such as Toby’s curled flipper-tips, the braclets having a more rectangular, flipper-friendly shape, and most of all, the slightly grainy look that the paper-type gives the details! I feel like that’s half of what makes it so awesome-looking to me! Now my second-favorite fictional character has officially met my second-favorite show!

Ganjamira, i am in your debt! Beya, KitRyu and even SAIYANHULK too, for his mistaking Beya for Kit, which started it all!

2 Likes

I felt my ears burning. :slight_smile: i’m glad my error got you a badass pic.
the only thing thing missing is the blue electricity sparks. I bow to your
artistic genius. kaaameeehaaameeeeehaaa!

3 Likes

kit and beya, gearbox should hire the two of you
on the spot. just “saiyan”. :wink:

3 Likes

Mira too!

1 Like

There are countless skilled artist who I feel deserve a spot working for a company like Gearbox. So many fantastic people who I hope continue to make art or write stories because they enjoy it. Being recognised always feels good, but continuing what I am doing now makes me just as happy.

3 Likes

What Kitru said :heart:

Also: Thanks for all the nice comments on Saiyan-Toby! :revolving_hearts:

I was like “How does a penguins fists look like?!” XD

2 Likes

(From Toby): And then you remembered that i’m not a penguin, because a penguin can’t build a mech CAPABLE OF MELTING YOUR FACE, right?!

1 Like

So, uh, how’s that picture I asked you about coming along, Ganja? :dukewhistle:

I made a rough ketch to get how you want me to place the characters, but I´m not sure how Oscar was upposed to fit in there >.<
Maybe I´ll twist arround and just make a blatantly overextendet rott-your-teeth cute “Beauty & the Beast”-book scene with Thorn and Monty.

Spoiler: Monty will wear the dress.

3 Likes

sorry for not including you as well ganjamira.
my apologies. :blush:

2 Likes