Toby´s Rickdiculous Chase through Space and Time - Crossover Fanart

(Please click & enlarge for best picture quality!)
Tobys rickdiciolous Adventure through Space and Time

Prompted by a recent hillarious Battleborn/Rick and Morty-crossover-post from @HandsomeCam :heart:

I did´nt know what to put in the background, and suddenly Zoidberg was there…so I took the opportunity^^

Completely handdrawn/painted on A4 heavy paper, with black BIC-pen. Coloration with COPICmarkers.
Not fully satisfied, walls are spotty…but I had to “mix” this color together using 3 different markers in layers >.<

24 Likes

So, uh, about that picture I asked you about a while back… :dukewhistle:

Oh, and this one is great. :dukeaffirmative:

4 Likes

Great Eagle…

Toby, Rick, Morty, Bender AND Zoidberg?! Plus a brain slug and can of Slurm?! :heart_eyes:

This just became my phone’s background! Thank you so much for the amazing Toby crossover art! YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO ME!!

EDIT:
And Bender is doing his vending machine quarter scam! AHHHH!!

6 Likes

Hehe, thank you for inspiring me to such madness :heart: First wanted the tentacles to be Jivo and had thought of various background situations, but Bender doing his crooked stuff and Zoidberg possibly searching the couch for leftover chips seemed to be okay^^

XD Glad you notice! That detail was ment to be the cherry on top^^

3 Likes

To be honest, i love the brain slug the best, because it’s got me thinking about the havoc a brain-slugged Toby could cause in Berg! There might be a future story inspired by it, haha!

Ahh… Thank you again. Really. Thanks. Thank you. I can’t stop. Thanks.

I also love the title! In fact, i think this just replaced Super Sayian 3 Toby as my favorite piece of Toby art, because the Easter eggs are f*cking AWESOME!!

Thanks.

3 Likes

I LOVE the brainslugs, it was mandatory to be in this picture! :heart_eyes:

~hugs~I´m so happy you like it! :heart: it was alot of fun to draw too, especially Rick. I love that geezer.

2 Likes

I can almost draw a good stick man…

This is slightly better

6 Likes

I know that it was a compliment, but you better look out the next time we meet in-game, Ashy Slashy. This^ picture is amazing, and i will have it referred to as such!

4 Likes

To defend @Ashbweh s point, Rick & Morty are pretty much stickman. But it played into my hands perfectly, I could only do it so fast due to easy lining :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

oh jeez I just found my uncoloured Phoebe-fanart…I need drawingtime, much of it!!!

3 Likes

Hand drawn…

That’s it, I’m never even going to think about picking up another pencil crayon.

2 Likes

I can only say: Do it. Take that pencil crayon and draw it´s brains out. Furiously and with love! :two_hearts:

Don´t let you get discouraged. I know it was probably just ment as a very big compliment, but it feels like I stole your kidney D:

3 Likes

Eh… He has another… :smirk:

aaaaaaaaa-23094-395-0421-0349-30690-5970- ART.EXE SUCCESSFUL

4 Likes

Behold my Battleborn fan art:

Ha ha no it’s OK. When I was younger I used to try to draw comics, but it never worked out.

I’ll stick to writing. A picture is worth a thousand words, but what’s also worth a thousand words is a thousand words!

6 Likes

Hehe, it´s completely the other way arround for me! Wanted to write books with 13-15, but never got anything to work… I´m good in haiku and invention of swearwords though^^

I love this, I´ll quote you everytime I can from now!

3 Likes

That’s my schtick! :angel:

2 Likes

Well I usually stick to german vulgarity though^^

2 Likes

That’ll work then!

2 Likes

RICK: D-don’t him get away Morty! Do y-you burp know how much a b-brain slug is worth all plump and full of Finisci brains? That little penguin-y bastard turned that b-burp-blob into something that makes magic mushrooms look like bleu cheese dressing!

MORTY: Aw, jeez, I don’t wanna hurt him, he’s so cute!

RICK: N-never call a Finisci c-cute, Morty, show some god-buuurp respect!

5 Likes

I´m dying here…ohhhhhh my glob, this is so perfect, I can´t find words :joy:

4 Likes