Toby's Bomber Jacket

So I’m just wondering, does anyone have an image of what Toby’s jacket looks like when he uses the “You Can Be My Wingman, Buddy” skin? Not that, y’know, his jacket is cute or adorable or anything. But there aren’t a lot of great ways to get a good look at it and I’ve been curious.

1 Like

It’s the best skin ever! Also, i have found that the best way to view it is by taking perfectly-timed screenshots with the Hang Time taunt.

@beya, i have a request…

1 Like

Atike? I’m intrigued by this word…

1 Like

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GIVING ME TIME TO PROOFREAD?! :rage:

2 Likes

That I should strike quickly and accurately so that others may enjoy our antics?

5 Likes

@MythicFox, in all seriousness the master of images is @lowlines i know he did the cosplay guides so he might be able to offer assistance here

2 Likes

Exactly. Just checking…

Also, “atike” is Finisci for “hooker”… :smirk:

1 Like

Of course, you told me I should remember “leverage, position, advantage”. Once the opening showed up I was supposed to move in and take advantage without haste…SEE?! I learned!

1 Like

I like “Ohh Someone’s Mad” a little better.

1 Like

Yeah, and the best part is that they both kinda pick on Toby’s theme. One is a pilot-themed one that mocks his flightlessness, and the other is a biker-themed one that mocks his cuteness.

@Jythri, @JoeKGBX, @dante_d_silva, who do i direct my mostly-jesting death-threats at for these slights to The Destroyer?

4 Likes

@loving-hatred @MythicFox I made the mistake of taking screenshots before figuring out which skin you were talking about so you also get his outfit from “Oooh, Someone’s Maaaad!” too.

These are using the low res textures atm, but I will go locate the hi res ones and take some more screenshots later.

4 Likes

@lowlines your magic is as impressive as ever :bow:

2 Likes

deadpan Oh no, how dare you.

But seriously, these screenshots are epic. Magic, like @loving-hatred said.

2 Likes

Marry me… It’s not too late; just take my nestmate questionnaire.

Not accordin’ to this it’s not.
https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto/en/atike

1 Like

So Toby likes to dress up as Deande, wear “atike” (makeup, apparently; my Finisci is rusty…) and be a hooker…

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?!

4 Likes

What I love most about this is that he totally looks more threatening this way.

5 Likes

And given what a terrifying bird of prey he already is, that’s a pretty high bar.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Obnoxious snickering cannot be contained by Nova’s walls. However, surely the vacuum of space will prevent this childish behavior from spreading beyond the ship! SURELY!

3 Likes