Toby's Friendship Raid Compendium

every time I have a question about helix I use the site. He is permanently open on my tablet and on the phone. As I play alone most of the time and I’m stupid I use it so i don’t get lost.
But thanks for the reply and for the hard work. I am very grateful for your effort. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey! Thx for your work!! I rly rly apreciate it, is rly helpfull

3 Likes

That sounds along the lines of what I wanted to create with it. I must admit though, there are people on these forums, reddit and on the Discord with a much more inate and up to date knowledge on characters than i will ever be able to provide through the Character Builder :wink:

@dantesolar Thanks! I always appreciate the support!

4 Likes

Your app is normally on my laptop as well and I regularly use it for “theory crafting” based on gear. It’s truly a great contribution

1 Like

I’ve been searching pretty hard and trying a lot of different combinations of stuff. Do we know for sure that each DLC will have an Egg to find? I rewatched the release stream for some hints but I don’t think it was mentioned.
Is the Attikus dlc the only one guaranteed to have one or are all the dlc supposed to have their own?

We know nothing. That could’ve been the only one, or we’ve missed eight

Interesting… disheartening but still interesting.

1 Like

There has been speculation that there’s something in the engine room - there’s a lot of unused shard pads, and possibly activating them in a certain order could trigger something.

1 Like

I’ve done the Toby dlc 100 times as of today, haven’t found anything else of interest.
Even tried certain gear, which only drops in this dlc, thought maybe…
There has to be a clue we are missing for the Thrall writing.

3 Likes

I’m gonna try this to make sure you guys aren’t wasting effort
@JoeKGBX, could you give us a really vague descriptor of the Easter eggs? Like, there are 3 throughout all the dlcs, or at least one per mission, or there’s one more, or something like that? Or could you say you can’t if so?

4 Likes

Found another variable
In the last hall the 3 shard clusters on the right side don’t have to be busted.
Just throwing this out there as it could trigger something else.
note: To access the loot chest on the right you do need to bust them, but they don’t connect to the energy.

4 Likes

@epicender584 I’ll include a link for everything me and a few others have thought of to try checking as well as a recap of the attikus Easter egg for anyone interested so they aren’t repeating any prior efforts

Easter eggs(spoilers) and discussions about them

1 Like

@wisecarver I looked at the thrall writing, there’s only like 5 words so not enough to really analyze.

I’m going nuts trying to decipher it.
Got to thinking since it’s the Toby dlc maybe something about Toby would be the trick.
So I played the dlc as Toby and put the shield down around those writings. Nothing.
Like I said, nuts. :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe you need play all 5 Ops at the same time to reveal a super secret BL3 easter egg…Like a certain set of trailers :wink:

3 Likes

HeHe :smile:

1 Like

I just found this; op is good people.

3 Likes

I just realized Zenyatta has a Tobys Raid skin too.

1 Like

I’d say he’d fit right into Battleborn, but he’s not magical enough. Say Alani got some water on him and he occasionally glitches out and goes insane. That would fit right in

I need you guys help with this for the final time now that Bea’s out I’d you wouldn’t mind :grin:

1 Like