Toby's Friendship Raid Compendium

Master Skins were more purpley and that didn’t have that shine that these ones do.

Yawn, (just woke up)
What? You guys haven’t got everything yet?? Geez!!

@epicender584 Here’s the Toby Raid Rewards Page
As well as the new Operations Map (you’ll note it functions a little different to previous maps)

Remember to F5 it is hasn’t updated :wink:

You can also ask lowlibot about !gear toby dlc|raid|drops. Since there’s already a screenshot of the boss Legendary, I’ve declassified that, but everything else will get updated over time as more people start unlocking stuff.

[edit]

Operations link was pointing to my testing environment (just fixed it then) >_<

3 Likes

Uhhhh… I’m not getting any of the unlocks. Completed it twice now both with over 40 ops points, and so far no skins, titles or anything. Anybody know what’s the deal?

OM 40 ops points skin

2 Likes

Montana 40 ops skin

2 Likes

Ernest Skin 1

Foxtrot Skin 1

2 Likes

No one else has ever given me the meta symbol and name AND the pictures and now I’m wondering whether to include them or keep it all in the same format. Either way, thank you lol!
@ everyone else, thank you as well

Galilea Skin 1

2 Likes

I think just a screenshot from the command menu is good enough. I will fill in all the meta stuff on the rewards page over time. The DLC only just came out though so there’s no rush beyond getting the checklists up.

That being said I do need to see all the title icons before I can add them because I don’t have a way of matching up the internal names with the title names!

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking, but I didn’t want to waste effort lol. And thank youuu @nbrownlie237

1 Like

Deande skin 1

Legendary gear

2 Likes

Caldarius 40 ops skin

2 Likes

Eldrid legendary

2 Likes

Alani 40 ops

1 Like

is this new?

1 Like

Nice :heart:

:heart:
Yup

Very nice pics both, thank you

@lowlines do yo thang
And @Nemosis327 found the culling spike. It grants additional attack speed to nearby Jennerit and is on the chat you left :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(For those who don’t know now that they’ve been discovered he can upload versions from the games code or some such) thanks

Keeping my fingers crossed that the LLC one redeems them after the disaster of the last LLC item.

The other ones seem to be good so hope?

Yes, Hope indeed. The Eldrid one will be kinda interesting.

So anyone know how to even view the challenge for Toby’s new skin. The challenge is called “A Peculiar Penguin Puzzle” I can’t seem to find it under the new op or even Toby’s challenges.