Tokesy97 Joins The Moderator Team!

Hey there everyone,

I’m happy to announce that @Tokesy97 has agreed to join the Moderator team here on the forums! As I mentioned recently, we’re expanding our forum staff a bit and we’re very happy to that he’s agreed to join as a Mod.

You’ll notice that he now has that lovely purple glow around his posts and will be keeping an eye on things to make sure the forum rules are being followed. Speaking of the forum rules, this is a good chance for me to remind everyone that they’re there and to please read them if you haven’t yet.

Anyway, welcome to the team @Tokesy97!

14 Likes

Totally not jelly.

Congrats Tokesy. :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

The shenanigans. You cant escape them now.

Your complimentary limo and groupies should arrive…At some point.

Still waiting on mine.

But we get em.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Purple club! :heart: I would start more shenanigans, but I´m so tired right now I can´t think of any… ToT

5 Likes

Yeah, I got mine.

Okay, it’s a taxi. And that strange old lady who looks at me funny.

8 Likes

ERMAGERD PURPLE’D TOKSEEEYS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-5695-809=8-0=-0

also broke purple post chain, evillaugh.exe

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m not one for major speeches and such but I might as well make an attempt at some sort of one.

Firstly, thanks to all the people who were around that allowed me to find this place enjoyable and somewhere I was happy to stick around. I couldn’t have probably felt as home here without them and the fact that this is one really nice part of the internet - thanks mainly to the moderators who have been (from the old forums, who I don’t know many of as I joined shortly after playing Borderlands and never really visited the forums and these one’s now).

Secondly and probably should have been the first point but thanks to GBX for making Borderlands and allowing this place to exist with their games.

Thirdly, thanks to everyone who has helped when I needed it and now it’s more than time I gave back to the community where I can.

In closing, thanks to all the people who’ve helped through the time I’ve been here, from in game help with leveling and such to even being a welcoming community.

See I told you I’m not much for speeches, I’m fairly bad at them.

Just going to use this opportunity to also point out Kaleidodemon’s Battleborn discord, if you’ve been floating around wondering if it’s worth getting I can safely say yes, there’s a decent number of people there (nearly 2000 actually) and a good staff team.

https://discord.me/battleborn.

14 Likes

Congratulations, pal. The trick is not to try to go for speeches, but ramble on about absolutely nothing for about 20 minutes. Or something. I dunno, I’m bad at them too.

7 Likes

Eh I’m pretty sure there’s the one formal one that’s unofficially expected. Might as well get it out of the way.

5 Likes

Congrats Toke! Just don’t let this go to your head. :dukecheese:

3 Likes

Two new badasses in one day, this is glorious. Both well deserved

3 Likes

Well, well, well, well, well, what do we have here.
Grats dude. Totally not jealous. Nope, not at all.

5 Likes

So much love.

Cuddle puddle!

4 Likes

congrats toke :smiley:

4 Likes

Does this mean that PsychicHazard is now the 6th prettiest moderator?

6 Likes

Congrats @Tokesy97

My only advise is the more text you have in your post, the smarter you will sound…yeah.

3 Likes

Congrats on the staff position @Tokesy97!

3 Likes

I love this new guy. He handled me delicately yet firmly, maintaining a leadership role while still allowing our friendship to flourish.

2 Likes

Congrats, @Tokesy97! I haven’t known you that long, and most of the interaction is through Discord, but you are one awesome fellow! Gratulations again! :smiley:

2 Likes

AHHHHGahddammnit! Dammnit all tuh hyellllll.

6 Likes