Tomorrow is October 15th!

So as its finally going to be the 15th do you think there will be some epic news regarding the Closed Tech Test, Maybe New character Information or other juice stuff :smiley:Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Yeah, I was invited to the closed tech test, WHICH I ACCEPTED, duh…lol, but am still cloudy as to what that entails, when it is to begin, etc.
Basically I received an email advising me to accept the NDA, and once I did it brought me to battleborn site, but there is no info regarding the tech test there>?
Any info? I just want to make sure I am there on day 1!!

1 Like

Just because we signed the NDA doesn’t mean we’re invited to the CTT, just that we got it out of the way so that in case we DO get accepted into it, we can hit the ground running. This post from @TatlTael is a good description of what the CTT is (i.e. not a beta).

2 Likes

All i know ( from reading ) is that it was said that if you signed up before the 15th of October then you had priority of getting into the Closed Technical Test. Alot of Theory’s going around that the Tech Test will be out this week/Weekend because of said date.

No news though so unfortunatly were all in the dark as far as the actual Date. :slight_smile:

Am I the only one here who got an invite to the closed technical test but doesn’t meet the game’s minimum requirements? :flushed:

1 Like

Guessing your on PC. I think i will be pushing my PC hard to make it run but a new GFX will be brought this year anyways.

is there any place where to put my specs (PC) so they see it on the profile?

1 Like

Not that im aware of. You could always put it in you’r about me section of you’r profile though.

No brakes on the hype train…

2 Likes

Choo Choo!!!

So the codes already have been send to the people who were lucky?
Damn I’m unlucky… Have fun anyway and above all, help the devs as best as you possibly can!
:thumbsup:

1 Like

No, no codes sent as yet. Maybe news by the end of this week.

2 Likes

Oh thanks for the information!
I’m keeping my hopes up high then :smiley:

2 Likes

no code for me so far i was hoping for some News or something today :slight_smile: we will see

Can’t wait till I get a key for the PS4 to actually test this game. Here’s to signing that NDA and the hope that I will get in. One thing though, I HATE the background for this forum as white writing on transparent background with a whole bunch of characters is a really bad idea. Please at least make the background black if your going to have us use grey or white letters.

1 Like

I share this sentiment. Although it is only on mobile that it looks like that. Ill bring it up to JoeK to see if there is anything that can be tweeked for mobile users here.

1 Like

Except I am on a work computer that is not mobile. Got to be honest, won’t come back for meaniful discussions if it stays like this. Not trying to be rude, but its next to impossible to read this clearly and quickly. A huge forum contributor in other games so I am not new to this, but the transparency of the picture in the back is really bad with grey lettering that is 50% lighter.

1 Like

Huh. Odd. Things looks perfectly readable for me. Black background and all. Only have washingout issues on mobile.

Do you think you could screen shot what it looks like for you and post it here in this thread?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Forum Feedback Thread

The coals are white hot, black smoke billows from the chimney, the engineer is dead, and there’s a sharp turn up ahead. The hype train is out of control…

2 Likes