Tons Of badass Tokens

Ok so I have around 38K badass points and really dont feel like sitting here spamming the A button all day again. Is there a easier way to spend all my tokens?

There is no other way to distribute them other than one by one. Sorry.

ahhh ok I guess I will spam for a bit haha thanks (:

1 Like

Don’t put them all in the same tiny sub-set of boosts, though - you’ll want to spread them around a bit or you could run into problems.

2 Likes

Took me like 10 minutes to redeem 50k worth. It’s not that bad.

Just be glad you didn’t have to spend over an hour redeeming over 1000 tokens like I did. Really hope they use a system like Diablo 3’s paragon for BL3.

I have 324k BAR for BL2.

1 Like

I wish I had your problem… lol

Wow someone is actually complaining about spending badass tokens lol. Like the person above said, I’m sure there’s some who would love to have your problem.

I took me 3 hours to redeem 20k tokens

try having 237500+ i had well over 900 tokens to distribute…ugg (BL2)

now thats insane…what is your badass points #

I wasn’t complaining, just saying it could have been longer. Took a little over an hour to redeem but that’s done now.

@BodieB His rank would be around 55m using this calculation.That is of course if he meant 20k tokens and not 20k BAR.

R= BAR
T= tokens

R=T^ 1.8

Um, are you sure that math is right? O.o

Yea I had 1K tokens to redeem took around 30mins BAR 249K now it’s 267K.

Just did the math for my BAR and it is correct.

t= number of tokens spent in one stat

b= bonus % in one stat

t=b^(4/3)

I have 25% in all stats so

t= 25^(4/3)
t= 73.1 so 73

73x14=1022+ 141 unspent tokens=1163

R=1163^ 1.8
R=329,642

My BAR is at 329,979 now with loyalty rewards so yeah the math checks out.

I may have miss understood what he meant when he said “20k tokens” but if that is in fact what he meant than 55m is correct.

i knew he meant 20,000 tokens my first message was to the o.p…the second was because that is a shockingly high b.a.r. …i mean i have well over 900 tokens and have played hundreds of hours…although i guess i could see if he was doing the money and or duel and or trade challenges over and over

there are other ways to get yourself a ridiculously high BAR rank in a ridiculously short amount of time

Yea my BAR fo bl2 is like 348mil and I have like 65k tokens and say I spend 20k tokens and I get off or sign out and get back on I gain all the tokens back

Please check the date on the last post before replying - this thread has been dormant for three years!