Tons of issues. .

First off I love the game and have been playing it nonstop since release date, but playing in coop and solo mode is unbearable now. . . My gun reload is glitching out not reloading. My guns are literally glitching out of my hands and I’m having to unequip and requip things to be able to use them again, and I haven’t been able to spend my guardian tokens si ce I beat the game 2 days ago. . . The game is u playable in solo and coop modes and I feel a little irritated for buying the expensive version of this game for this to happen just a few days into the release. . . .

Honestly I haven’t had a single glitch on PC the entire time and it runs great, but I see a ton of reviews claiming that there are tons problems. If I had to guess I would say that there is something actually wrong with your version or your save data and it is compounding. Here is what you should do:

1. Backup your save data.

I am pretty sure you can do this on PS4 (not an expert but you would have to be an idiot not to design a console without doing so.) get it on some kind of external media.

1. Unplug it and plug it back in.

So a lot of the new consoles I know don’t actually shut down and kill games, but hey that is actually a super important process. Usually they run non stop in some kinda ■■■■■■■■ standby mode. Unplug it and plug it back in.

1. Start a new character.

Every good Borderlands player should have at least two characters in my opinion anyways and this will be a great way to tell whether it is your save file or your game that is the problem. If you stop having issues, it sounds like your first character is a bit corrupted (I am very sorry for your loss if this is the case). Backup your saves again in a different location. Delete your save data and hope Sony restores it. If they don’t then restore the backups you made. Hopefully they will have some verification stuff built into the games code to fix it on re-upload. Try your saves, if you are still having the problem move onto step 4 and hope that works.

1. Roll back your patches

Again, I am not sure if you can do this on a PS4 but roll back your patches and reinstall them. If it works great, if not, keep going.

1. Reinstall that B****

Not gonna be fun but completely uninstall and re-install. If this doesn’t work, only patches will.

1. Submit a ticket

I don’t know if gearbox actually has a help section but try to find one and tell them what is going. Not much else you can do on your end at that point.

Good luck

It does it on all 3 of my toons 48 Beastmaster 40 Zane and my 42 Moze … . And you cant uninstall patches on the ps4 to my knowledge theres no way to access them in the ps4 HDD. . I have already uninstalled and re installed the game. Saved and re loaded charecters This needs to be fixed or compensated I spent over 250 bucks on this game and it’s completely unplayable due to not being able to reload my weapons and loosing my guns going to nothing, but hands. . . . I’m not trying to be one of those people, but I spent money on the game and I’m not able to play it what so ever with friends or my brothers that play due to this issue and it’s annoying… . .

1 Like

The whole attitude of “I hate to be one of those people who wants the product I paid good money for to work” is ■■■■■■■■. Your product should work or you should get your money back. Do not feel guilty for demanding quality.

As far as fixes I would try (Very carfully) Backing up and then deleting your save data, and starting a new game. See if the issue persists. If that fixes it, you probably have a corrupted save. You could also try creating a new gamer tag (sorry I am Xbox and PC, I am assuming there is a ps4 equivilent) and trying to create a new game save or moving your old ones to the new tag. I am not sure how much freedom you have with PS4 though.

1 Like