Too soon! 20 minutes more!

Guys,what is this?There’s 30 minutes of the beta left and the servers already shut down? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :((((((((((((((((((((((((

No. It was scheduled to end at 7am PST. That was nearly two hours ago

1 Like

oh,right,got the GMT’s mixed up. still :((((

They actually left it open a little longer than scheduled. I logged on at 7:15 PST just to confirm it was indeed over and was able to get in normally. I decided to do a private story with Oscar Mike (Barely got to play him since everyone else was) and see how far I can go before it ends. I was able to complete it (without dying, too!). Servers were still up at 7:45.

So thank you for the extra time! <3 I’m happy I got to give Battleborn a proper farewell. See you on the 3rd Mike, you magnificent bastard.