In your experiences, who all are the top notch characters at the moment? And by top notch, I mean which characters from the opposing team make you shudder? I know that every character is allegedly good at something, but which ones turn the tides in battle?
My experiences have been as follows:
1.Alani - because your team is probably going to lose if you don’t have one. And because, as the daughter of Chuck Norris, all 3 of her moves are actually ults.
2. Kelvin - because he has jacked up health, and a “Get Out of Jail Free” card that also stuns and isn’t considered an ult.
3. Ghalt/El Dragon/Toby- because there’s always a 1% chance you’ll go up against one who actually knows what the *&% he’s doing.
4. Oscar Mike - because your team needs an oscar mike.
Also, who are the bottom feeders? The ones that make you groan if teammates pick them.
- Attikus - a character that looks good on paper but does not measure up to reality.
- Montana - can’t seem to hit skinny characters, and face-clips any terrain within 40 feet, preventing movement (he can occasionally have a good match)
- Reyna - because of the learning curve to get the hang of her… one does not simply jump in and Reyna successfully the first time.