Появление гоблинов с лутом на стартовых локациях

Кто-нибудь подскажет в чем дело, я только начал играть, купил супер Делюкс издание и при первом прохождении на стартовых локах куча гоблинов с легендарками. Убивает весь интерес прохождения. Это ивент какой то или что?

I’m sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but since these are the forums for North America, we post in English here. Well… at least, those of us that actually want to receive replies to our posts, anyway.

@JackTChance1, no, this is a global forum. It’s just that none of the staff speak anything other than English, so we request that folks use English whenever possible.

Google translate doesn’t help much, I’m afraid: “Someone will tell you what’s the matter, I just started playing, I bought a super deluxe edition, and at the first passage on the starting locks a lot of goblins with legendaries. Kills all the interest of passing. Is this an event or something?”

I guess maybe he/she/they might be referring to the current event? Like maybe they’re seeing more Loot Tinks and the like, but don’t like it? :man_shrugging:

да, весь апрель подобные ивенты ( должны закончиться к маю