Torgue purple assault rifles

Any one else feel they need a buff or are there some great moze purple torque assault rifles not using the blastmaster com btw but mind sweeper com

1 Like

Try using sticky mode instead of impact. The ones with 16 mag size are pretty good and boost damage by each stuck gyrojet by 9% I believe.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the only way I use them my god kattagawa ball or how ever you spell it on m4 in story mode was a nightmare to kill killed me 5 times before I finally downed him using torque purple assault rifle sticky only as that is what made me want to make a mind sweeper torgue moze the fun of sticking up your enemies then setting them off

They’re alright, though they are mostly Zane weapons rather than Moze. The only thing I’d change is actually make them fully auto. No need to change anything about their slow rate of fire but I think they’d feel better to use if you didn’t have to tire out your fingers quite as much…

1 Like

Didn’t someone test it out thoroughly after sticky mode got nerfed and it turned out that they do less damage than impact?