Tortitude's battleborn fanart

Hey there…

I was not sure whether or not to do this but since all the sweet people from twitter posted their fan art on here, i thought that i should just join :slight_smile:

I hope this works… forums confuse me :'D

IMG-20170829-WA0012
IMG_20170829_210253_370
IMG_20170829_210253_451

28 Likes

I did other stuff too but i am having trouble uploading it from my phone so i will try again some other time x)

Sorry

I hope you like it

19 Likes

THESE ARE AMAZING! Keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

Thanks, i will :slight_smile: i am already working on the next one(s)

2 Likes

NOVA.NEVER.EVER

Now I’m sad…

Great Cosplay though. That Nova was spectacular. I can hear the sarcasm just seeping through my computer monitor.

Edit: Wait, is this cosplay or painting…can’t tell.

1 Like

The only cosplay is alani in the 1st picture, the rest is just face- and upper-body-painting with a little help from improvised props ^^

Thanks for your feedback <3

2 Likes

Now you can expose even more ppl to your visual awesomeness! :heart_eyes:

I’m sure everyone is too blown away to notice, but for asymmetrical characters such as Beatrix, make sure the bits on are the correct side (or if you are like me, flip the photo before uploading) :wink:

2 Likes

Yaaaay I’m glad you’re putting your awesome work up here!!

2 Likes

NOOOOVAAA!!! :heart:

OMG this bodypaints are so badass :heart_eyes: The Rusalka-Alani is also gorgeous, such a wonderfull idea!

4 Likes

Omg thanks for the tip :smiley: as someone with a huge difficulty telling left from right, this didn’t even occur to me tbh xD so thank you!! Will do next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you kilty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: yeah i am especially proud of my nova because when i started painting i was not sure if it would work but my husband did a great job taking those pictures and i figured that nova is just the perfect character for this medium. Also she’s a treasure and i love her ^^
Rusalkalani was more of a “i wanna do a painting but i don’t wanna make wigs or headdresses” piece and well, since i have brown hair, she was the one to go for xD

3 Likes

Tortitude (:turtle::sunglasses:), your body and face painting is incredible!!! When I first saw your Rusalka Alani and Beatrix photos, I legitimately thought you were wearing prosthetics and had designed an amazing costume. You had! Just only with paint and a few additions. That makes your work even more impressive and eye-catching. Your Alani cosplay was awesome. Nova is beautiful, though it sorta freaked me out to see her up close. Keep up the amazing work and shout out to our favorite Salty Enchiladas, your sweet husband for the photography. He does good work too.

4 Likes

Do Toby, maybe…? :confused:

Seriously though, the Beatrix one is amazing!

I-I mean… They’re ALL amazing, i just like that one more! Sorry!

1 Like

Heyyy joe!! This is so sweet and makes me so happy <3 thank you so much for taking your time to make my day, seriously, you can’t even imagine how much that means to me. Thank you for your support!!

2 Likes

Hey Cam, thank you and don’t worry, you are totally entitled to having a fave :smiley: it’s cool!! I am glad you like my bea so much, she took me 5hrs to paint (compared to the 3-4 the other two took me) so your feedback on my efforts is well appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Um, you’d better post your latest work of art soon!!! It’s incredible!!!

Okay @JoesOs i will try x))

IMG-20171025-WA0018

IMG-20171025-WA0008

10 Likes

I now have a new favorite from you… :heart_eyes:

1 Like