Trading best weapons/items BL2

Gt Astrosil

Trading best weapons/ items in BL2 including a Evisceration Grog Nozzle!

If you are intrested please send me a message or reply

The weapons/ items I’m looking for are:

Stinger in any element apart from slag
(Perfect parts and prefix will be better)

Bekah I’ll accept any type of bekah but I’m looking for the one with perfect parts and a horse prefix

Blood of terormorphis (sorry for spelling)

Legendary cat class mod

These must all be Op8 and I’m willing to trade anything I have. Don’t offer me modded weapons/ items

Happy trading :smile:

I am pretty sure is have an op 8 blood of teramorphous
Add me my gt is Coltzk95

Yeah cool ill trade tomorrow though, I don’t know if you’ve seen my power levelling post but I have a lot of clients to level up so Tomorrow ok :slight_smile:

What is considered the “perfect” prefix for items like the Stinger pistol is debatable. Personally, I would recommend a Vengeful Stinger (Fire Rate+) with a Vladof grip and either a Jakobs, Torgue or Maliwan sight (no zoom). Another option would be a Purging Stinger (Damage+) with the same parts as the Vengeful. FYI, I have a set of Vengeful Stalkers (similar to the Stinger) and they work very well even without a Blurred Trickster COM. Also, you might want to consider the Stalker over the Stinger. IIRC, an OP8 Vengeful Stalker (Fire Rate+ prefix) will do more damage than an OP8 Purging Stinger (Dmg+ prefix) if both have a Vladof grip (which you would want anyway for bonus reload speed and magazine size).

The only “type” of Bekah available is Non-elemental, since the Bekah is Jakobs and almost all Jakobs weapons are NE. Your best bet is a Boss Bekah (Damage+) with a Jakobs grip and a Dahl Stock. The Dahl Stock will help with recoil control and weapon stability. The sight only becomes an issue with the Bekah if you want a zoom or not. FYI, I have an OP8 Boss Bekah that I use with my OP8 Siren and it works very well.

Lastly, I would be more concerned about the stats for the Legendary Cat and somewhat less concerned about the level. As an example, the Legendary Cat I use is OP8 and has +138% SMG Dmg and -41% SMG Accuracy. I have another Legendary Cat listed in my trade thread that is +134% SMG Dmg, -37% SMG Accuracy. It is only 4% less than my OP8 version (has better accuracy loss), and it is only level 71. FYI, the max for an OP8 Legendary Cat is +138% SMG Dmg, -41% SMG Accuracy.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Sounds good! :smiley:

I only said a horse prefix on the bekah so I can control the recoil better.

The Dahl stock on a Boss Bekah would also allow for better recoil control and it would do more damage than a Horse Bekah.

Yeah I suppose so, are you willing to trade?

Unfortunately, I play BL2 on Xbox 360 so would not be able to assist you. FYI, the Bekah behaves more like a rapid fire Sniper Rifle than a traditional Assault Rifle. The Bekah is probably the best Assault Rifle for Maya, so even if I did play BL2 on Xbox One I wouldn’t be willing to part with my Boss Bekah. But you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding someone willing to trade with you on Xbox One, especially if you are offering a Grog Nozzle.

Yeah thanks for the advice :smile:

Did you ever get the bladed grogg?