Transformer Shield Bug When Attacked by War Hound?

I have a transformer shield that gives %100 shock resistance. It also takes the shock resistance and uses it to recharge shield. I can verify this by standing next to any enemy/transformer that shocks. I will see shield immediately recharge, and stay charged if standing in enemy electrical shield.

This is not true when the shock damage comes from War Hounds(dogs, whatever they’re called). When they do shock damage the shield is immediately stripped and I die. I do have a 1hp build. However, you do not see the shield gradually go down. There is just a boom, shield is zero, and I’m dead. NOTE. It does appear that when the hounds shoot shock damage, it’s ok. But when they get next to you, and lay down their electrical field, it’s game over. Really frustrating, especially when MTD spawns four or five of these things at one. I can stand in the electrical field of Powerhouse Heavys all day long.

On a related note, how do you submit bug ticket to GBX? I’ve tried their support page. Just a bunch of unhelpful FAQ. The one FAQ I want is “how do I submit a bug” :slight_smile:

Please advice. TIA

I’m pretty sure someone had explained that the attack when their close is the equivalent of a EMP that negates everything.
There was a thread a few weeks / months back with a better explanation of how it works .

1 Like

Ah, good to know, thanks for the info.

I hate those dogs even more now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, you need to get them before they get too close. Hard to do at times, especially if you are running a 1hp build. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like