Trash or treasure

Vendor trash or godly, thoughts?

1 Like

those are good (not godly let’s not exaggerate) I dunno which mayhem level they are though.
I think the damage roll 118% on opq is mostly on the low side, the yellowcake is better.

2 Likes

Both weapons are about ml6 I guess. For me vendor trash but if you are playing on m6 maybe they are worth keeping.

2 Likes

Yes they are from M6 :smiley:

:wink:

wtf are yo uguys talking about even on m10 currently these guns will wreck YC just needs frontloader

1 Like

@Hexxusz0r speaks the truth. Just build to utilize the anointments and you will be more than fine, even on m10

1 Like

Yep. Get yourself a Front Loader and build around it and that Yellowcake will be a beast. The OPQ is really strong too (even M6 to be used on M10), I expect that ASA weapon damage one would be good on Zane or GB Fl4k.

1 Like

I like that one with TTB Amara as well.

1 Like

If you’re sticking to M6, then they are great. But if you plan on tackling M10, while yes they can be effective, you’ll drop them in a hot second as soon as higher level one drops with similar anoints. That’s just the nature of the game.

So keep them, love them, and stay on M6. Or use them, move up in Mayhem, but keep the relationship professional. And make sure you break up in a public setting.

2 Likes

If its m6 then treasure if m10 thats actually the low end of m10 damage ive seen

You could wreck m10 with those too.