Trespasser sniper for voracidous

I would keed a trespasser because i was stupid enough to sell it and dont want to start all over again… need it to kill that shaman dude at voracidous, im level 80 so if anyone has that kind of trespasser would greatly appreciate, i can give something in return legendaries etc… thank you!
ADD ME PSN: sir_dalud1

1 Like

Hey. Not for nothing, but there’s a quest in Lilith DLC that gives a rifle that IS stronger than the Trespasser but has the same effect. Can you go get that? It’s not a superb difficult quest.

1 Like

I think you meant to say that the Amigo Sincero IS stronger than the trespasser, and has the same effect. Also that quest is kind of a pain in the ass, but it is 100% worth it because of how strong the Amigo Sincero is.

2 Likes

Are you on PS4? if so I can give you an Amigo Sincero. It has the same effect as the trespasser, but it’s much more powerful, and has a much faster fire rate. You obviously need the 5th DLC in order to use this weapon though.

3 Likes

I really wanna know why my autocorrelation bugs out on this site in particular. Yes. I meant is. And my phone does this to me constantly here.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That one is actually: it happened on my first phone all the time, so I just adopted it. It’s accurate and hilarious.

2 Likes

I don’t use autocorrelate, but I think I’ll start using autocorrelate.

2 Likes

Just always remember Muphrey’s Law :

Any time you correct someone on the internet, you’re bound to make a typo yourself

1 Like

When I pronounced that, it took me to a dark and wonderful place.

2 Likes

Oh, I said it once while playing and my friend lost it when I got to the punch line. “Oh, I was gonna say, I think you’re saying that wrong”

2 Likes