Troll build - Please delete

That sounds strong. Try to farm for a BBB with like 5k capacity or more, I remember I managed to get it to like 28k shield unbuffed with a deathless artifact and bloodletter, and that was without shield guardian ranks. What atlas grenade are you using? Trying to figure out if there is a better alternative to the hex.

It’s an Atlas Cloning Maddening Tracker grenade. Splits into 2 in flight, spawns 3 MIRV grenades, and bounces and detonates 3 times. Lots of healing since there are no beams and all the splitting/bouncing.

Yea, I’d like to find a better rolled BBB now and Flakker (Flakker for testing sake, I have a purple Protuberance right now that can do quite a bit of damage and works fairly well with Redistribution since it has an 8 magazine base, mine has 10 with talents I think).

I wish I could try and post a pic/video now, but I’m unsure how to do that via Xbox - no worries.

P.S. - I think the only way that grenade could improve would be 3x split, 3 MIRV, 3x bounce/detonate. I have a 3x split, 3x MIRV also (9 explosions), so if an Atlas could roll 3/3/3, I think that may work the best for Vampyr and MoD. I forgot what the prefixes are for the 3/3 though - I’d have to check later.

Yeh that would be really good, the recurring hex also does great elemental damage though so I’m not sure if it’s an improvement.

In terms of Vampyr though, I think the splitting/bouncing produces MUCH MORE healing since they’re not beam damage - if I’ve understood other people’s responses correctly about how thrown/splash damage works for grenades. If anyone can confirm that the splits/bouncing don’t work for Atlas/Vampyr, please let me know - but I’m pretty sure that 'nade had a lot of healing output during my brief testing last night.

Yeh for healing they should be best. Do you know if they come in different elements as well or is it always non elemental?

Just non-elemental from what I’ve seen. I also have a 2x split/3x bounce/cash 'nade, so if my dough ever gets low, :grinning:.