Trophy issue, named locations

Not sure if anyone else has discovered all named locations yet, but when I didn’t get the trophies for discovering all locations in pandora and all locations in the game. If this has happened to anyone yet, how did you fix?

15 Likes

same problem, except the obital view says 77/78, despite all the zones saying I have all the locations

5 Likes

I’m missing exactly 2 locations and I don’t know where they are. Can you help?

Sorry for not answering your question. It might be a glitch on what ever you are playing on. I’m playing on ps4 and I had some trophy not come up in other games

Same on xbox, 78/78. I even have 223/223 overall. Both Pandora and “Master of all you survey” achievements are still locked for me.

6 Likes

Exact same issue for me I’m on xbox

1 Like

same issue here, also on PS4.

what would be really nice is to have that L3 pop up permanently on the top corner of the planet while in orbit view, showing the zone info, which would make it quicker to find those outstanding tasks

1 Like

How do you see the menu you guys have open that says locations -/- and stuff?

I have all 223 locations discovered and i still dont have the Swamped trophy or the Master of all you survey why??

3 Likes

i just got the swamped trophy but i unfortunately didnt get master of all you survey, very sad as its the only one i need left for platinum ): hope they see and fix this, really annoying

2 Likes

Feel you all, I have all locations discovered in the game but not the master of all you survey or the pandora locations trophy. Ive literally regona through every map and made sure there was not a single speck of darkness. Would of already had the platinum a while back if not for this.

Slaughtershaft, Konrads hold is the last location.

3 Likes

Except thats counted in the 78/78.

Can confirm; trophy popped after visiting :slight_smile:

I have this same bug. I have visited everything, but it shows one missing in the overview. If I look at each location there is nothing missing.

1 Like

Aagstn, In your case you might be missing an actual area then. Probably one of the slaughter arenas (pandora one or promethea one depending on the planet your missing a location).

2 Likes

Hey dancross96 I had the exact same problem but I got it figured out. If you found some locations in Normal Mode and then found the rest is TVHM you need to either find all the locations in TVHM again or go back and rediscover those new locations in Normal mode. Basically you need to find all 78 locations in a single playthrough the discoveries dont transfer from one playthrough to the next. Hope this helps man good luck.

5 Likes

Thanks. I will check on this.

1 Like

To anyone with 78/78 on Pandora, or 223/223 without the trophies, I can confirm the statistic tracking in the director can just be wrong. I had 78/78 on Pandora without the trophy, so just decided to go back through every area. After driving through “Reckless Risers” location in Sandblast scar, it said “Area Discovered” despite having already ridden through this area with my co-op partner. Lo and behold, the trophy for Pandora and All Locations popped. So chances are the game shows you’ve gone to all locations, when in actuality it missed triggering one. The solution is to simply go back through every location. Not ideal, but better than starting over.

This is why others have reported success by revisiting Logan’s Spar, for example. For them, that was the location the game didn’t properly register. Your “glitched” location may be different, so just hit them all. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thanks. Ill try this.

1 Like

Problem with trophies not popping up
Which the trophies are the city slicker trophy even though I’m at 43/43 location discovered on Promethea and the master of all you survey which I’m at 223/223 locations discovered.

1 Like