Trophy issue, named locations

Tried this today and got all the other trophies for locations. Had 2 do to runs as I was hoping it would miraculously save the locations the first time. Then played through in one sitting today. Warped to Cistern of Slaughter and the game froze and blue screened.

I can’t be bothered to do another run through like that. I’ve sent a ticket to Gearbox but doubt they’ll listen. My last trophy to get (Master of all you survey) :frowning:

Wish they’d fix this ASAP!! Letting the community down

1 Like

Can anyone confirm or refute this…

I have the physical copy. If I re-install the game offline so that the glitched patch is not installed, will this trophy pop as its supposed to after visiting everything again?

This seems like such an easy fix…no idea why Gearbox can’t fix this.

i wouldnt re-install! It wont make a difference since your savegame has the same discovered locations. its possible to get the trophies and plat. I did it in one go, offline. check my post nr. 132 for tips.

Still having this isssue here all locations discovered, yet ive received none of the location based trophies its really bugging me and idk how to get the plat now

2 Likes

I cant sell borderlands, bcs i need the platin trophy. Bought for 60€, now it costs 10€. I hope they lose their job… f***ing amateurs, losers. Stealing so much timepng-clipart-angry-emoji-emoticon-emoji-smiley-anger-angry-face-orange-thumbnail

2 Likes

The same problem. No trophies for locations…

3 Likes

So with the new patch I got all of them except the one for all named locations sigh.

5 Likes

Same issue here. I can confirm it even after the today (Jul 23) patch installation.

4 Likes

Same here! I already had the location ones due to me attempting several times to do them in one run. 223/223 found on my stats. Locations do all say “Now Entering”.
It’s a disgrace that they claim it’ll unlock retrospectively. Still no “Master of all you survey”. Losing a lot of respect for Gearbox

4 Likes

I loaded up two of my characters who had been everywhere and it still didn’t pop. Steam user.

I was thinking of a new Zane play through so might as well do that and hope it unlocks at the end.

Location trophies all poped except Master of all you Survey… 223/223… so annoying…!

4 Likes

Same here. After the update, all the planet location trophies popped. But still missing the Master Of All You Survey

I’ve double checked all the requirements, ran through the areas in the list, but it just won’t pop. Guess it’s still bugged if we are all getting the same issue.

Hopefully we won’t be waiting long. It’s the only trophy I need for the platinum. I’ve even got 100% on all the released DLC, which I never normally do.

4 Likes

Sent a support ticket to Gearbox. The reply I got back was restart the console after the update and make sure hot-fixes are applied (sign post at the main menu). If not they said “run through all locations in one sitting”. Clearly that’s not the answer. Tried that several times before the update and it crashed randomly after hours of revisiting places. Doubt it’ll ever get fixed :sweat:

3 Likes

Same here, my missing trophies for Eden-6 and Pandora appeared so I decided to spend the time today to finish of the other planets. They all unlocked as expected but now the overall “Master of all you survey” trophy didn’t unlock even though I have all the others and it shows I’ve been to all locations in the Galaxy level summary :frowning:

Only this Trophy and the firing range and this would be my first ever platinum - please fix gearbox

3 Likes

I have the same problem. I only got the 3 trophies
A Hundred Names For Sand
Swamped
City slicker
but the Master Of All You Survey
neither.

4 Likes

That was seriously their answer? Christ, screw that. How about they fix their broken game instead?

1 Like

This is so tiring, it’s the only thing I need to plat and even after the last patch it’s broken. I have all the other location trophies. Yesterday I sat down with a checklist and hit every. single. named. location. in the game in one run without going back to Sanctuary (and somehow the game didn’t crash). I didn’t see a single “discovered” title, this time everything was “entering”… but the achievement still won’t pop.

If the game thinks there’s something missing, how about an actual list in-game of all discovered named locations? Because I’ve done this multiple times now, cross referenced multiple resources to ensure that I haven’t missed anything, and it still doesn’t work. I’m playing something else until there’s new DLC, I’m tired of the crashes and glitches.

2 Likes

I am legit in the same boat as you. This is ridiculous. Hopefully they don’t just forget it because it’s worked for some. If they just deal with this issue once and for all I’ll be happy. But this has been going on for far to long now!

2 Likes

I can tell you both that the team is aware of the continuing issue with this specific achievement since the last update, and is looking into a robust fix for those affected. Unfortunately, it is impossible to provide a timeline for that. All I can suggest is that you keep an eye on the update notes when they get posted in the BL3 News section or on Borderlands.com. There should be at least one update in September for DLC4; I’m guessing based on past timings that there will also be one some time in August, but don’t quote me on that.

3 Likes

Much appreciated. There’s nothing worse than being kept in the dark about this stuff.

It’s been months for some of us almost a year for others to just get a platinum. Things like this prevent fans like us not buying DLC. Especially completists gamers as we are the ones who put way more time and effort in this game than casual players.

I hope this gets fixed soon so this can be in the past and I can allow myself to be interested in the DLC. Rather than be annoyed at how new content is coming out without a big ongoing issue being solved.

6 Likes