Trying to at least get one variant of every weapon in SNTNL Cryo

Here is my list of SNTNL gear https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10XhT9v1RxfCYB9lZ06lGv9yeyohv4jv6qfwgmTT8jnw

1 Like

Is all your list lvl 53?

Every thing is 53

So are you after redistributors? I can send a shock and corrosive one each your way lvl 53 with SNTL cryo anointment for your fire scourge and fire lucian’s with SNTL cryo anointment

Are they 49 mag

The corrosive one is the shock one is 38 (haven’t actually seen anyone with the 49 shock) I also have the fire one with 49 magazine SNTL cryo anointment

bookmarked to chech any SNTL gear I’ll find in the future. :metal:t2:

my Psn is Adrion54

I have a Sawbar (fire), Damned (kinetic), and a Ten Gallon (fire) for you.

Those 3 for a Carrier and Cutsman (shock) ?

Psn MeganiX

Did you ever receive the embrace the pain from me over the weekend? if not i got another in my bank i can give to you

Yea I received it

The sawbar is good

I also have all the scourge rocket launchers and a hive. 49 mag redistributors.

Binary ion laser cryo,shock; some dictators, slowhands, headsplosion, wedding inv, unforgiven. Just message me when you can.

I will check tonight what I have, but I probably have some stuff for you.

I like both your scoville, moonfire, AAA, hornet, heartbraker, flakker, Tiggs boomx18, lob, butcher, deathgrip

Do you also have non legendary?

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

X6 rad Dictator sntl cyo 100 for that cryo eruption sntl cryo?

Psn: REd rUm
if you want to trade later as I wont be on here and I have alot of what you are missing.

What would you like for those

Got a Fire Linoge SNTL for you !
Would like to trade it for your Brainstormer SNTL, is it a Cash Infused with Mag 8-10 ?

I like both your scoville, moonfire, AAA, hornet, heartbraker, flakker, Tiggs boomx18, lob, butcher, deathgrip

Do you have quest rewards, because I’m also looking for

Melt facer stnl
Embers Blaze
Embers purge stnl/ ase100%

Psn el-jorg