TTAODK Offerings

Ok guys I know that this has probably been discussed many times over the years, but as one of the few who really didn’t like this DLC, I never bothered with it more than just getting the achievements on 360. Now i’m playing it again, i’m enjoying it a bit more than before and I came across this offerings table thing in Dragon Keep.

Basically, what does it do and what do I get for it? I don’t want to waste stuff I want to keep if it’ll just be a load of crap :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a good place to dump stuff you don’t want. You can sometimes get higher level enemies spawning, who can drop interesting things. Otherwise, it’s just a fun thing to have in the game.

2 Likes

I always do it at least once every DLC playthrough.

1 Like

Another question but didn’t want to make a new thread just for this, are there certain criteria that has to be met for Mr. Miz to appear? Wiki says he’s in Lair of Infinite Agony, but I don’t see any side quest markers on that map at all. Did I miss something?

1 Like

He spawns randomly. I was doing it the other day and I had to save & quit 4 or 5 times to get him to appear.
I cant remember any requirements though.
I think he can appear as soon as you unlock that area.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I did reload around 20 times and then gave up.

1 Like

There’s also a small chance that you will get a legendary.

1 Like

It can drop legendaries on rare occasions - but then again, so can the pots. I usually open all the chests nearby (there’s about three of them) and dump the contents onto the altar in the hopes that something good pops out.

2 Likes

If you’re at max cash (handy for the respawn fee) then drop any extra gear you find on the alter- the loot from the 3 mimic chests nearby is always useful to try…

1 Like

I spent a little time ‘offering’ various stuff from around the area, got a couple of blue items but immediately offered those up too. Seems a cool distraction while passing through but maybe not the kind of thing you’d spend too long doing.

2 Likes