TTW Co-op issue

Big issue with the game’s co-op. I joined a game with a friend who was ahead of me in story progression (didn’t know they were before I joined) and played with them for a little bit before SHIFT crashed and I was exited from the game. Tonight when I turn on the game to play, my game progression is at, or ahead of, where my friend’s game was and NOT at where I was at when I was playing solo. There is a big chunk of the story that was skipped and because I was playing with other people I wasn’t able to fully experience the story that unfolded while playing with them. This is a big issue as the game never even warned that your progress could be skipped if you join someone who is ahead in the story and that you CAN NOT GET BACK to what you loss unless you either make a new character and play the game all over again to get back to where you were at, or unless the game allows you to replay the story once you beat it. But by then that is the point? This is making me not want to play this game anymore despite it being a fun game.

1 Like

If I remember right BL3 had the same issue and was never resolved either so dont get your hopes up to high on this being fixed this time around either.

1 Like