There are actually a lot of good places for Tubby’s in UVHM. Anywhere where badass enemy skags, spider ants, stalkers appear. You also get Tubby Rakk in Eridium Blight, but rare. You also get Tubby bandit enemy in Sawtooth, but again quite rare.
So the list:
- Three Horns Valley: Lots of Skags, close to travel station + Doc ‘The Doosh’ Mercy
- Frostburn Canyon: Lots of Spider Ants, and Red Chests + Scorch + Spycho + LLM loop
- The Dust: Lots of Spider Ants - Front of Ellies, then loop behind to Hansle and Grettle + Black Queen
- The HIghlands: Lots of Stalkers but pretty spread out + Henry for head farm
- Arid Boneyard: 2 good patches of Skags and very quick to farm + LLMs + Hunter Helquist
- Arid Badlands: Skag City and Red Chests - a very good place + Bonehead + Saturn
- WEP: Huge area with Stalkers and Skags - Best to farm starting area, but Rabid Stalkers suck C***S
- Caustic Caverns: Varkid Evolving for insanity, and the back end where the Spider Ants live
You also have the start of Tina’s for Tubby Bones, Scarlett’s for Spider Ants, Torgue for Skags.
To break up the monotony of farming one area, use all these areas to create a big fun run. Happy hunting