Turn off bloody harvest?

Is there any way you can turn of the bloody harvest event? And of not, could gearbox please make a hotfix asap that makes it possible? It was fun for a some time, but now the ghosts just ruins my build and it’s gonna be a pain to play with all the way till December…

7 Likes

This has been mentioned a few times. It’s greatly desired, and would be a great improvement. Trying to make a new character, or do the campaign again sucks with all the damn skulls.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m just not playing much 'til December. I love the BL series and Gearbox, but this thing sucks.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that if you just play the beginning and never leave Oandora, they don’t appear, so it may be a good time to start new characters and do everything Oandora has to offer so they’ll be geared up and leveled for once it ends.

1 Like

With all the other stuff going on (hotfixes, base game improvements) I doubt gearbox will be able to provide such a feature before the event runs its course to be honest. I d like to be able to turn it off as well but worst case scenario we gonna have to endure

1 Like

I just made a topic discussing if all the seasonal events will follow this same design. The ghosts might go away, but what will replace them…?

1 Like

Turkeys.

1 Like

And then… SNOWMEN. Or the midgets will be explosive-tossing ELVES.

1 Like

If you log in really fast before the screen changes the event doesn’t activate. Just make sure you don’t have the missions from Maurice active on that character.

1 Like

Why can’t they just require accepting a quest from Maurice to initiate the event activity? Simple trigger to initiate the process.

Also, they should be able to easily adjust the spawn for ghosts on mobs, they can tune that down to 0.00% to not allow them to spawn on any, as it must be set to some value(s) in order to keep it from triggering on some number of mobs, as it’s never none and never all.

Why force this on everyone if they’re not interested in the event?

This also goes for spawning event anointed weapons. Don’t spawn weapons with a Terror anointment unless the event is in the cycle (triggered the initial ghost spawn or have triggered portal to heck, etc.).

This could then be done for every event coming up and not force people to play it (or be affected/bothered by it).

1 Like

My network Is to fast for that to work lol.

1 Like

Tho I think snow-textures in all the maps would look AWESOME :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll hear a lot of people asking what happened to the lore about Pandora’s dry season…

1 Like

Frankly after male sirens and everybody sucking powers from everybody else left and right the “lore” is the last thing that would come to mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, Troy was a conjoined twin, which is thermir justification, and their ability to leech powers was their unique power they inherited from Nyriad, so they just added to the lore.

1 Like

It just shows that anything is possible doesnt it? And the lore being a road that can go absolutely anywhere also.

1 Like

Well, anything as long as you can either retcon or do crazy justifications for. Part of people’s hate for such changes may be that people like consistancy, but looking back all the way to BL1, can you really blame them. I believe it even said there was only one vault. But, for the rest of the series, it was pretty well planned out with how TPS bridged 1 and 2, and managed to introduce part of the plot of 3.

1 Like