Turning is giving me a headache

I think there is a blur effect applied when turning, can this be a toggle-able option in graphics? It hurts my head

1 Like

Motion blur. Should be toggleable in graphics settings.

1 Like

There is no such option as far as I can see. Would love to remove it though - motion blur is a stupid effect to have applied across the board. Just makes the game look worse in 99% of cases.

Some people like it. Motion blur is more of a console thing though in my oppinion. It makes more sense on TV’s than high refresh rate monitors. You, many of my friends, and I myself get sick with motion blur. Just. No fun. LOL

I’ve always seen it as a lazy shortcut in games, really. Why bother making the game look good? Just slap some vaseline on the camera so nobody sees the bad textures or models! Especially since now it’s little more than an option in the render engine for the devs to turn on as they feel necessary.

But, the finished maps in 1v1 are actually very nice to look at. I don’t want them blurred, it doesn’t add anything to the gameplay, and as mentioned, some people just can’t handle the blur without feeling sick.

1 Like

Agreed that it should be an option: especially since in fast paced action games like this one, motion blue is very much an issue for accurate targeting of fast moving targets.

Probably not on their top 10 list of things to fix, but definitely would be a nice to have.

1 Like