Turns out i Can't have unlimited mules Afterall :|

Yeah… So much for my Uninterrupted Loot Ghost Farming!

I counted, 50 seems to be the Limit

Edit: to put it in perspective for people, that means This… Aside from my Storage Vault…i can only have 2000 Storage space, assuming i unlock All 40 slots on my mules (which i do, at 3.3Mil each) …2k… That’s honestly, for this game, Not That Much!

20191109_202701|666x500

2 Likes

:frowning: lame

Who on earth needs more than 50 mules? That’s a little ridiculous especially when they are getting ready to increase bank and backpack storage.

3 Likes

You’d be surprised how many of us have that many. I know someone with over 100. You may not understand it , but theory crafters/builders do save this much stuff. I believe it’s Joltzdude who has a mule for every single item type with every single manufacturer type.

If you are on PC you have unlimited by just copying files.

1 Like

You Vault Hunter… Are One Lucky Gamer…i need to go PC next expansion

2 Likes

Hmm seing as I have 3 xbox accounts I would say 150 is enough for me. Besides I prefer using my 2 spare accounts for mule purposes anyway. That way I can load them as second player whenever I want to transfer between my played characters and a mule.

2 Likes

I mean, if i wanted to i Could make Further characters on my Main account like you’re suggesting, but it’s quite a pain to put everything in the vault, then go to mule, then take from vault, then go back… Much easier to use my second psn character. But i suppose i could do as you suggest… Or just make Another psn account… Ugh

Probably never going to make 50 but yea I think one day I’m going to hunker down and do 5 or 8 or so additional mules.

I just hate all the cutscenes and waiting for NPCs to finish talking. I wish Gearbox would just really add an option where if we finished the game once we can just spawn with a new character in Sanctuary (with said character.)

2 Likes

Ohhh, no no no, it’s Sooo much simpler than that. I know what you mean but try this instead.

Make a second psn account if you haven’t already (no psn plus required)

Split screen using your Main account

Use that new psn account to make All the mules, and you just keep having it join your Main account, store items, rinse and repeat

2 Likes

Ummm just bank space not backpack space. I wish backpack space too though.

2000 slots seems like a ridiculous amount of space. Mind you, going through the trouble of having a bunch of characters just to transfer stuff to hardly seems worth it.

3 Likes

I have 4 mules and never know what’s on what, how do you track your inventory?

Store specific items on each mule and rename them to reflect that.

3 Likes

I name the mules, example, shotgun legendary 1, shotgun epic 1, shotgun legendary 2… Etc

1 Like

Personally I’m up to 46 mules and somehow I just remember exactly every item I have. It’s beyond me how I do it, but I do. I know what items I have, what good passives are on them, etc. For keeping them organized, I rename them in the new-u. And I add meta data to the files themselves.

2 Likes

SHARED bank. Might as well not even do it. All it will mean is you can wait a little longer to give stuff to your mules. It will not make much of a difference.

And with all the different annointments, that’s nowhere near ridiculous.

Nice to know where the limit is. Being on PC I’ll just eventually start hot-swapping saves, but I guess for console players you guys will eventually have to get more accounts. Really crossing my fingers they don’t just boost the shared bank but also add a separate personal bank space so everyone gets more mule space.

2 Likes

Its ridiculous in the sense that no one is going to use 2000 weapons. People are going to use the 4 or 5 weapons that best suit them and their build, so I dont understand why people are so upset with 50 mules. And for the people that like to collect, you could get the best variant in every element of every legendary gun and you still wouldn’t have 2000.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous to you. It’s not ridiculous to many. Especially when COMs and relics come with so many combinations of skills and passives. I could easily have 3 mules for one single class mod type. You only said weapons btw, don’t forget shields, coms, artifacts, grenades… And i use way more than 4 or 5 different guns. There are so many part differences too. Idk how many Stagecoaches i have that are basically completely different.

You are greatly underestimating the power of wanting a perfect build with perfect part weapons, perfect annointments, passives, skills… I have probably 40 mules and I’ve gotten rid of a few things i wish i hadn’t already just because i’ve been lazy.

4 Likes

I have a mule that is just full of anointed shields. Another one for non anointed. Another for terror shields. That’s just shields, 120 items, they are all full of unique ones, that I WILL use in builds at some point.

For some of us the fun of this game is putting together different builds. I’m constantly making new thematic builds on various vault hunters.

4 Likes