TVHM mode error

So I’m re posting about this as I thought I had found a fix to this. Original post start:

But. Besides that, I have started true vault hunter mode after having fun and messing around in normal. But the lost legion invasion. When I get moonshot the loading screen start, finishes, and then there I am sitting stuck in the container. I’ve tried killing my self with grenades but didn’t work. I take no damage and never run out of O2. Something Too add… I can’t open my storage or the menu at all. Person menu that is. I can’t use or See my weapons. And I can’t open the container myself. Yes I have tried. I can use action skil and throw grenades. Although they don’t matter cause I can’t die or hit anything good. I’m completely stuck. And not on ax single char. But on every character this has happened. Please for the love of me being able to get higher than the level 30’s and playing more. Find a way to get my into tvhm. -Original post end.

I thought I had found a fix where if I delete my profile and reload it later it works. It did not! This glitches my badass ranking and now it’s even worse! Please find a way where our profile badass ranking or something to do with our profile is not the issue anymore. I cannot progress in this game which I love and play so very much. Doing it on multiple characters has no screwed over my bad ass ranking. Only saying it like this as a warning for other players who have seen my earlier post. Please and thank you Gearbox and other players. Have a good day or night.