Two hours of Token farming

That’s the beatdown not pete’s bar.

Hi Captain Obvious. Nice to meet you. :wink:

j/k…I sometimes can’t resist being a smart ass. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was to depict the actual enemy it can drop from. Burner Biker…

I haven’t seen the Cobra drop from any other enemy. It has always been the Burner Biker’s. I’m not saying it can’t drop from another source, I am only showing what I have seen for myself.

I’ve seen it drop from several enemies including Badassasaurus.

Whaaaaaaat?! :astonished:

you actually got something other than a slow hand from it? That is something that deserves to be recorded. I would like to have seen that.

It was from the $100,000 loot contest event.

The Cobra only drops from The Burners which are the brownish ones, the pink/purple ones in Pyro Pete’s Bar is Momma’s Gang and they are unable to drop it.

Mmmm, that’s beyond my knowledge. I don’t recall which enemy actually dropped the two I saw, but one was in the Beatdown and the other was in Southern Raceway.

^I feel like I’ve been had, here. LOL Hook, line and sinker! :smile:

[quote=“jhunter922, post:27, topic:1512861, full:true”]
Mmmm, that’s beyond my knowledge. I don’t recall which enemy actually dropped the two I saw, but one was in the Beatdown and the other was in Southern Raceway.
[/quote]The other guy is correct.

LOL, I wasn’t questioning the legitimacy of what you posted. I was eluding to how we were talking about which enemies will drop the Cobra. You mention you got it from Badassasaurus Rex during the loot hunt was a 1 time thing for that specific day only. That is moot at this point in the games life, which is why I posted that I feel like I was tricked.

Nice ruse @Blutfatal :acmaffirmative:

Well yeah.

Either way, our old ways require proof of things not word of mouth.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree with you more. However, being that you’re a COMMUNITY BADASS allots you some form of clout. At least with me. :wink: You’re words good here.

It shouldn’t and you should change that.
The award means nothing really unless you know what it was for.

Mine was for… Well remove the bad from it and thats what my award means.

2 Likes