Two possible suggestions

I’m not sure if this is the right place, I’ve looked around but this is my first time on these forums and I’m unsure if I checked thoroughly enough.

I just had two quality-of-life suggestions I’ve been thinking about, thought I’d share and maybe try to see if it’s possible.

First (and I don’t think I’m the only one) would be adding an additional zero to the money total. It’s hardly important but it would be nice to have some idea that doesn’t involve digging Predatory Lending out of my Bank.

Second would be how the “new item” notification works. The little “!” disappears when you highlight the item/skin/head, which makes it difficult to know what is actually new. This is especially noticeable in the New-U station, since unless the new thing starts with “A” you won’t even see the ! before you scroll down to it.

Instead, have the ! disappear when you scroll AWAY from the item, leaving it there while said item is still selected.

I apologize if this is the wrong place or if I’m repeating old ideas. If the thread needs to be moved to an appropriate place or deleted because I can’t read, that’s perfectly fine.

1 Like