Howdy all! This is a pretty simple post.
I’m just wanting to gauge how many potential players are interested in participating. Honestly, I’d like at least 16 teams, making 32 players in total.
And, also, a quick small quiz here:
- What vanilla maps did you like the most in Homeworld: Remastered?
- What is your favored race(s)?
- Will you be participating?
- If the above is in the negative, will you be spectating?
- Is there anything else, based on the last tournament we ran and others, that you’d like to tell us?
For the Map Pool, we’re using completely custom maps created by one of our staff, and will ensure that every player has them downloaded before the tournament begins. Once the map pool has been finalized, we’ll be releasing the map pack, and will also link to a YouTube video showcasing the maps, their features, etc.
For the Lobby settings, we’re currently considering having:
- Resource Multiplier: Low
- Unit Cap: Medium
- Starting Resources: Medium (3,000 RUs)
The prize pool is still being worked out, however, we know that the first-place contestants and the next two runner-ups will be receiving signed Homeworld Prints created by James Nicholls at our Facebook group.
You may also get the opportunity to win some Homeworld & Gearbox merchandise which will be provided by Fist of Heaven; such as T-Shirts, Stickers, Etc.!
Here’s two examples of what you can anticipate winning;
You can find more in-production images here: http://imgur.com/a/Pypik