UI - Issues on Ultrawide displays

I’ve opened a ticket. Hope it helps.

Gack… I have to get past the Level One Tech Support Boss, by proving stupid things like I have network connectivity, before they will send me to someone slighly able to look at my issue.

It has been weeks and still no fix for this issue! The gameplay itself is ok but the UI is just unworkable – I am having to recall most of the options in the UI menus to navigate!

Yes, you do have to provide multiple entry level details “to help eliminate possibility of user error”. Was not a fan of having to go thru multiple iterations of this however I understand their position of it. I can send you my entire email conversation with them if you wish.

Looking for an update from the devs here. Same issue as everyone else, ultrawide with a chunk of the menu UI cut off.

2 Likes

I am glad it is not just me struggling with this issue. I have the odyssey g9 as well on a rtx 3090 powered rig. I remember being super psyched that a AAA game really supported the 32:9 aspect ratio, until I opened a menu to look at my inventory and couldn’t do anything useful.

Same here. It was working fine a while ago but now it’s busted like all the others. Also I can’t drop any items with the X key. Not sure if it’s related.