Ummmmm Muscles?

So… I was playing with my new gunzerker and somehow I found 2 mucles on a single visit of thousand cuts, I have seen him before but never seen 2 or ever heard of 2 of him spawning on the same map

am I literally rng jesus?

4 Likes

I’ve had this a couple of times. Once I had 2 in different spawn points, and once I had him spawn right behind himself. Random RNG is random. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

How rare is this to happen because I know muscles spawning in general is pretty bloody rare

2 Likes

It’s pretty darned rare. I suspect I’ve got over 2000 hours in BL2 on my PS3, there’s no easy way to confirm or deny that but I think that’s a conservative number, and I’ve only seen Muscles 4 or 5 times over 12 or so characters and those examples I gave are 2 of them. I think it’s the same or similar chance of a loot midget in a Hyperion area spawning as Jimmy Jenkins.

3 Likes

I’ve had double spawns of Muscles a few times, and every time I go… Wait! What? :rofl: I know that he’s a rare spawn for a lot of people, but I actually see him quite often. I’d estimate that my spawn rate for him is around 1 in 20 playthroughs. I think he has a crush on my Maya, and takes every chance he gets to meet her.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I read this after seeing him 3 times in single 1000cuTs run with my hhhhhwife. I only see him in TVHM tho.

3 Likes