Unable to claim early adopter pack

Im unable to claim the early adopter pack.
Even though I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version

3 Likes

did you check your mail? go to the ‘social’ menu in-game and then to the mail icon - it should all be there, along with anything you might have got from the VIP thing

Not there

1 Like

dang that is crap. also crap: when you do get stuff it’s all lvl 10+ not so useful when you have a small backpack and have to lug it around until you get to sanctuary …

1 Like

Same for me super weird, hopefully they can fix and give me my golden keys!!!

1 Like

I checked there as well and did not receive mine either. It sounds like it’s a large issue thought. I’ve seen a lot of people posting threads saying they didn’t get their stuff.

1 Like

ya same here havent got any of my items yet. sucks

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t been able to as well. It is a time thing or will it be sent after the first 14 days?

1 Like

I have not got any of these items either and I’m all linked up on PS4. I checked the mail in game and everywhere else. Hopefully we will all get these items soon!

1 Like

So I was having the same issue. Notifications weren’t anywhere and it wasn’t in my inventory. When I picked up my preordered copy they gave me a code for 3 gold keys. I put in the code and when it downloaded I got the notification to accept the adopter pack. Try downloading a shift code and maybe it’ll work for you too!

I didn’t have any of my stuff either on PS4 so I did a bit of research and found that in my DVD case(I bought a physical copy) behind the instruction booklet was an insert that on the back has a code, too short for a shift code but has instructions to go to the Playstation Store to redeem and that downloaded all my Super Deluxe Edition content which was then available in game, some of it in my mailbox.

1 Like

Claiming a shift code worked, but When i logged off Last night (11:27 pm) I had a full inventory in my bank (legendaries and uniques). When i logged on today (5:20 pm) my banked inventory was missing. WTF is that?

I havent stored anything in my bank so i wouldn’t know. Hopefully not a glitch.

ok so i got mine the day after i posted this so im guessing some of the rewards of shift take a day to get into ur account

I’m yet to receive any of my rewards after 7 days (and, yes, I’m synced with my shift acc). I submitted a ticket via 2k but all I’m getting are automated responses about some simulated gambling game called NBA 2k20. Either Epic is broken, Shift is broken or 2k doesn’t care about games that don’t have gambling in them. Extremely disappointing, but I’m fine with playing it normally- we should have all been expecting this though.

So, Gearbox… When are the Day Oners gonna get their Early Adopter Packs? Because it’s been almost a month-and-a-half and still, nothing.