Unable to Launch Borderlands 3 on PC *PLEASE HELP!*

Hello, I recently purchased the super deluxe edition of Borderlands 3 on my pc. Like many other people, I have been waiting for this game for years. I downloaded the epic games launcher and went to play the game immediately after it finished installing. However, when I went to play the game the next morning it would not start. Needless to say I was very disappointed and tried everything I could to get it to open. I ended up verifying my game through the epic games launcher which to my knowledge scans and fixes any corrupted files. This worked and allowed me to play the game again which was a relief. This seemed odd because I properly shut down the game and didn’t think that it would have corrupted anything. Needless to say, when I went to play again I was met with the same loading window on the home screen of my pc. I have a friend that plays the game on his pc and he never has this problem. I tried opening it through the launcher as well as the shortcut on my desktop and neither works. Has anyone had this problem? It’s very disappointing as all I want to do is play the game that I just spent $100 on and waited years for. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!