Unable to pick any items from chests in Leviathan's Lair - Help!

I have defeated the Leviathan twice now in Captain Scarlett’s DLC, but once I get to the chests in the pyramid I can open them but I cannot take any of the items, please help! Am I missing something??

1 Like

You’re not aiming right.

1 Like

It’s not about the aim. He doesn’t even show the light from items. If they’re not there, then it might be bugged or this may be a minor glitch. Haven’t happen to me yet.

1 Like

That’s exactly right they would not even highlight, his happened to me both in X Marks the Spot and Treasure of the Sands only one or two of the red chests highlighted the items and I was able to pick them up, must be a bug.

1 Like

Hmm strange. I’ll pass this along to the team for you so we can look into it. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

From my past xp sometimes the beams won’t show up if viewed at certain angles hence my advice. Baring that… I dunno, sounds like undiscovered glitch country :frowning:

ive never seen the beams not show up. Every angle you look at it you can see the beams in my experience with the game

1 Like

It’s rare but it does happen from time to time.

1 Like

Apologies for the Necromancy here, but I was wondering if anyone had ever gotten to the bottom of this as far as a workaround? The same thing has just happened to me exacly as described by the OP. I’d just say forget it but I’d rather not leave this Slagga behind. I am playing the Handsome Collection on XBOX ONE as a level 58 Axton in UVHM. Pictures included. Thanks to anyone who can help.