Uncut in germany?

I can’t find any info about this on google nor in the forums.

Will Borderlands 3 be uncut in germany?

I’m not sure I understand your question - what do you mean by ‘uncut’?

“Uncut”: Without censoring or leaving out any of the gore, like limbs or heads being shot off or for example some of the death by corrosive DoT animations should describe it. Sorry I don’t have a better description.
BL1 was missing some of the above when it was released in Germany at first.

Oh, you mean like the electrocute effect in BL1 where the head pops off?

I don’t know the answer to the question - there’s very little information available on regional specifics at this point. My guess at this point would be that whatever applied to BL2 and TPS will likely apply to BL3.

We don’t know yet but the Bl 1 Remaster is uncut so I think there is a good chance BL3 will also release uncut.

In all likelihood, this will depend on the German censorship regulations, as well as the decisions of the USK. If the game winds up censored in Germany, nothing anyone here can do about that.

Of course, if you’re willing, you could purchase an English or otherwise not-censored version online. I mean, really, it’s not like the German government goes door-to-door checking every single household for uncensored games and other media. …At least, I would think they wouldn’t, given the amount of time required for such a thing.

If we go from recent decisions of the USK then BL3 probably won’t be censored as games like Wolfenstein Youngblood can finally use nazi symbols and the BL1 remaster, which still has more gore than what we’ve seen in BL3, has its gore back. My assumption: Borderlands 3 will be fine!

All things considered, if some animations are absent or not does not influence my decision to buy the game in a significant way. I’ll get it anyway, mildly censored or not.

Same for me, but i have the option to order the at pegi version wich comes with german language but without censorship. The thing is i have allready preordered from epic with the discount from the epic sale becouse i ordered before they pulled the game of the sale. Guess i’ll leave it like this and hope it’ll not be censored ¯_(ツ)_/¯