Unfortunately, I am completely done with this game

Fair enough. I imagine you buy merchandise and all that as well right? There’s no science to back it up (that I know of) but those kinds of fans, the ones who buy merch, obsess over youtubers builds and grinding and nerfing etc, tend to be the most disenfranchised group and don’t you just find that fascinating, that so called love of a franchise can result in disenfranchisement?

And not to belabour my point, but I was referring to Enter The Gungeon as a 10/10 game. I thought starting a new paragraph might clear up that confusion but…

LOL. 4:30 AM translation is how that didn’t translate. My bad. Totally on me there.

On this topic of farming, one way to go about it is to add a sort of Eridium podium near a specific bosses’ spawn point that could be fed Eridium to respawn it without having to exit the game over and over. Similar to how one would spend Eridium to open up Terramorphous’ lair in BL2, except just outright respawning the boss (and teleporting you out of an arena, if the boss you’re farming happens to have one.) Would also give a use to Eridium after having bought all of Earl’s junk and you’re not in need of anointed purple gear.

TL;DR Give all bosses an eridium podium like raid bosses had in BL2 to respawn them.

1 Like

Interesting reads, seeing both sides, from the dev side was very honest and engaging, what I took from it was people criticise because they care and criticism is positive

1 Like

I am right here withyou bro, this game is a bl2 remake that is worse in almost everyway, it takes 45 or more seconds to load on consoles, the menus or U.I. is the worst I’ve ever seen, the nerfs,buffs,hotfixes, Is NOT what the players (the people that pay all your bills) want, we would like more gun choices, 20% of the guns feel like they are from bl2 which is awesome but we need and want new, higher level cap?, add more crazy earl items, add infinite ammo with sdu, it don’t matter if it goes to $100000000, thats what ppl want, take notes from diablo, be creative, add more masks or skins, there is about 3 or 4 npcs with masks that i would like to wear, i already gave ideas and comments on this forum before and apparently nobody else agrees or doesn’t read and or care what there players think, just like every other game company that has turned gaming into gambling, and don’t create games for the players, they create games so you have to play the game the exact way they want you to with no other options or settings. I really thought Borderlands 3 was gonna listen to players, and now it feels like it was a big hype train just like all other games these days. Borderlands 3 is on a decline already unless you guys get you stuff together. Unless All the new dlcs and everything is damn Perfect, and you start working on the game and not buffs orfree events that are pointless and boring.

Ps. ALL PEOPLE WORKING ON THIS GAME NEED TO GO HAM OR THIS GAME IS GONNA FAIL.

2 Likes

Sry bl3 is way worse, all they had to do to make bl3 good was: bigger backpack,bigger bank,player stash separate from the bank like in bl2 (that only had 4 slots) but make the player stash bigger and that is what you used to trade between characters, more new loot, should of just stuck with the bl2 User interface because bl3 is garbage, with the game in this sorry state just get rid of the twitch thing because it was a bad idea, if your not gonna let people play the hell out of the game they way they wanted too, nobody is gonna want to stream the same thing over and over and over with a lame ass chance rate of getting even close to what you want. My bad i can talk shot all day about this game because is sounded like ao much more but all games these days are just hype, and only made to be fun for a few months until they get you gambling to get all those other (“Sweet”) items you want for an extra 20 dollars. Lmao i cant believe millions of people fell for this…could you believe if you bought super mario and the charged you 5 dollars for flower power. lmao, and 10 dollars for just 1 super star, or 50 dollars for 1000 lives, or another 25 dollars for luigi. Lol

I wish more people thought like you bro. Because i see it the same way. But really they could just add a button like hyperius or mr gee, easy fix, save quit but with a pop up asking. all other games usually ask to pull you or the party, so idk how they messed that up.

I have listed plenty of ideas and fixes on here for the hotfixers and patch updaters to see, and told them they could take and run with my ideas, but their not going to bc it would make the game to good and they couldn’t stretch it out for years to get you to pay for their whole life. Everybody doesn’t see it the way i do i guess, so my and prob your OPINION doesn’t even matter. They prob don’t even read this stuff, and this is the only place i know to even try to get your word heard. They just listen to all those hyper uppers, and cant wait to stream streamers that are totally awesome people who definitely know what there talking about, and cant wait to sell the game to you so they all get their bonuses of whatever it may be.
So None Of The Real Players Actually Get Heard.

1 Like

Apparently, given that load of fictional nonsense about paid gambling.

Check out moxsy on YouTube. He has many strong builds. I have been able to solo the raid on level 4 with 4 player difficulty.

1 Like

No matter how many patches, hotfixes etc, it will never surpass BL2’s gameplay seek & find adventure with rewards.

2 Likes

Perhaps I am suffering burn out from playing the game, I am just disappointed in the lack of replayability that I felt compared to Borderlands 2. I pointed out Joltzdude as he as made dozens upon dozens of Borderlands 2 playthroughs and has barely touched this game, although that is not the best metaphor admittedly. I am hoping that I can eventually return to the game, as I saw myself as a huge borderlands fan but still can not bring myself to play more of it. BTW, I mentioned the gungeon because I was having alot of fun with the game and wanted to see if anybody else played it. So far its a total blast for me. Just unlocked bullet and working on robot, but still getting crushed by the lich.

1 Like

He was referring to Enter the Gungeon, a 10/10 game.

1 Like

You might not have heard of the game, but his term gungeoner meant he was referring to the game Enter the Gungeon as a 10/10 game, not Borderlands 3.

1 Like

Makes sense. I have to take 2/3 week breaks from even touching it because, plaing on PS4, the game is more bugged than FBI targets. It’s unforgivable that a game has take so long to make and my experience is marred because I can’t be arsed to build a PC. I barely have the time I want to play the game like the good old bl1 and 2 days why the hell would I build a PC. They’ve been aware of the sound bug since launch/rant.

Re gungeon: consistently getting to the lich is achievement in and of itself. I’ve been playing since the game came out and only beaten the lich two or three times lmao.

3 Likes

that’s a deadly line :joy:

2 Likes

Dude 2019 Gungeon and Monster Hunter World were the only games to not disappoint. Unlike some others, Kingdom Hearts, FO 76, the game I am getting off topic about. Although I thought it was pretty great until all the Hotfixes.

Edit: actually the unplayable splitscreen hit me hard since day one is one of the main reasons I am continually disappointed. On PS4 and since there “fix” it went from 6 seconds of lag each time either of us opened a menu to 4 which is no better.

1 Like

Yeah i agree with others stating that M4 is pretty darn easy. Use Zane Bro ZANEGANG

If I’m not mistaken, almost all of Moxsy’s builds are made with game saves. How does that help me on a PS4?

2 Likes

I think of there was just a steady rate of progression as well as varied activities for farming items then I’d be happy with the end game. As it is it’s a huge wall when you are farming for certain legendaries. The other thing is how inconsistent mayhem is because of the modifiers. Randomness is cool but when you get 4 modifiers that all reduce your damage then it becomes a completely different game. I know M4 is supposed to be the fix for that but you still need good gear to be viable in it. So realistically you’re kind of stuck in M2 before you get some good gear and the drop rate just isn’t enough down there. Point is I always want to feel like I’m contributing towards my build and working towards it but at some point it feels like I’m treading water with how rare it is to get an anointed shredifier with a bipod attachment with specific anointments for Moze.

1 Like