UE4-OakGame Game Crash
Unhandled Exception: 0x0000003
My god… I’ve been having this issue for like 2 months (Epic Stores).
The game was fine for like a week, then suddenly that error popped up out and made the game crash. I’ve tried EVERY solutions that I could find. Here are things that I have tried.
Non of them worked…
- Running it in DX11 by modifying config
- Verifying through Epic launcher
- Cleaning up registry
- Running a RAM test
- Re-installing it (for like 10 times)
- Linking & unlinking SHiFT ID (I’ve tried both Epic, Steam)
6-1 Finishing the SHiFT ID with e-mail verification and password setups
- Trying offline by disconnecting my LAN cable (still crashes)
- Re-installing my Windows
- Contacting 2K tech support and following every steps (sfc /scannow, mdsched.exe)
- Updating everything (audio driver, GPU, Window… literally everything)
- Deleting Bifrost.dll and borderlands3.exe than verifying it
I’ve been searching for solutions and tried everything…
Non of them seems to work.
Any Ideas guys?