Unofficial Community Patch Thread

I will go you one further…

My knowledge about the entire GAME wouldn’t be at this point today if it weren’t for Poka.

Great player and a good guy!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Forbidden software

I’m so sorry, I thought I would make a new post on this thread. Sorry, but this is the first time I’ve posted anything on a forum like this before! Sorry!

Well, that’s a risk you take when doing what you did… I’m not judging, just saying. Also, you might wanna read the forum rules before posting. I know you’re new here and all, but we’re not allowed to discuss third party modding software and save editing tools around here, this being the official Gearbox forums and all. I’m afraid no one here will be able to help you with that.

So now that Jakobs bolt-action snipers are amazing, could we make the Godfinger a bolt-action again? @shadowevil1996

Also, I think Torgue-barrel ARs could use an all-round buff.

1 Like

I just want to remind people that this thread is here for the discussion of the mod, certain things (and I’m sure people know what I’m referring to) aren’t allowed to be discussed here.

Would hate to see someone end up in trouble due to having either missed that part of the forum rules or not realizing that it’s a forbidden topic.

1 Like

Berry…

As long as you kept a clean copy of your Borderlands2.exe…as my original post on this thread stressed…you will be fine…don’t worry.

I sent you a PM.

We can discuss fixing your game via PM. It’s just not appropriate here.

Would it be possible to increase the max ammo capacity by adding more SDUs? Or just increasing the ammount of max ammo each SDU gives you? I’m just sick of the low reserve ammo, and the stupid cost of rocket ammo

What do you suggest?

Top tier ammo upgrades give double the amoubt of max ammo capacity that thay used to, and the backpack upgrade gets triple storage capacity. The backpac may be slught overkill, but I love farming raid bosses for loot

Hmm, sadly there are limitations on that. (The backpack part)

So I’ve tested recently more of the Patch changes and I’ve got questions/suggestions about them :

• Can Unforgiven have much faster accuracy recovery while hip firing? Because this weapon its only useful when you ADS. I think it would be cool to land crit shots much easier with hip fire like true Revolverov.
  • Can we have also shield boosters auto pickup? Like it is with Eridium and Seraph Crystals? Because if there is no WTF shield anymore then only useful booster shield is Big Boom Blaster(actually it always was the only useful booster shield,but whatev).
  • Is it possible to make Cradle shield to drop grenade what you have actually equipped, when the shield becomes depleted? Something similar to Krieg’s Pull the Pin Skill(I know this shield was replaced for Big Thumprr, but maybe replace it with Pot O’Gold shield then)
  • Impaler shield is still feel kinda weak. If there is a option to increase dots numbers like with Wanderlust I think it will work very well.
1 Like

[quote=“bew_, post:362, topic:1557735”]Because if there is no WTF shield anymore[/quote]You can remove this (and any other for that matter) line from the patch.txt file to customize the changes therein, which includes the line removing the WTF replacement. :thumbsup:

[quote=“bew_, post:362, topic:1557735”]Is it possible to make Cradle shield to drop grenade what you have actually equipped, when the shield becomes depleted?[/quote]Hory shet… that could be interesting. The deployment type would still be the little lob from your chest, so doing this with a Meteor Shower would be good times. :laughing:

Seriously though… great idea. I’d be open to replacing the Cradle with the Asteroid Belt (from TPS), since it’s more Cradle-like in its behavior (but hits properly), and replacing the Cracked Sash with the Nought, but I don’t want to overwhelm the author with requests.

1. Considering that I think the unforgiven got an extreme buff, you can consider that a penalty

2. There is gonna be a WTF shield, I already made the Pot of Gold to be the new legendary melee shield (And make the game treat it like one for world drops and other stuff). I can brainstorm some ideas of what the new WTF shield’s gonna be, but I’ll look into making it not harm the player.

3. This is the kind of situation where it’s REALLY easier said than done, messing with behaviors is like a brain surgery with one hand and looking through a microscope as aetherseraph said.

4. I’ll up the numbers even more then.

[quote=“shadowevil1996, post:364, topic:1557735”]new WTF … not harm the player.[/quote]…bunch of pansies. :laughing:

As a WTF aficionado, the only thing I would change might be the proc chance for boosters (or possibly having the boosters refill the entire shield, regardless of level, but I’m not sure if that would be too overpowered).

I think the damage is there (unless you want it to one-shot unslagged bosses at OP8 or something of the like), and the shock booster timing is good (would be nice to have it tighter, but only for the second and third volleys). I’m also okay with the self damage; I like the risk/reward balance on this shield, but don’t leave it unaltered on my account.

1. Yes its a penalty but I think too high penalty for gun that has pearlescent rarity.

2. Yes no harm feature will be very cool. But still I think it will need more % drop chance.

3. I understand it could be really complicated process to make it to work. I’m just giving suggestion, if it can’t be done then ok no problem.

4. Awsum.

I was thinking also about Landscaper if it could be like in TPS? I mean if it can have knock back like Moonscaper does? That would be not only helpful for Rocket Jumping but also it would be cool to kill enemy mid air when he will be launched with it.

1 Like

About drops, I was thinking is it possible to reduce the drops from tubbies to legendary coms and 2nd gen pearl? Would people even like that? This way people have to farm loot midgets for gen 1 pearls and tubbies for gen 2.

It’s Gen 2 Pearls that are the problem in my book

And the difficulty to get the newer Legendary Coms only from Tubbies…

Fine to leave Tubbies as a source…but I’d sure like to see the stuff available from some other sources as well.

Got a suggestion…

Lil Evie…

Shock pistol…kind of interesting because it reduces cooldown on a kill…but little used besides maybe a Gaige or a Zer0 with Spy Com…

Because it just doesn’t hit very hard…

What do you think of a buff to it…??

Base Damage and slight FR?

Another option would be give it the Grenade Damage Bonus Like a Thunderball Fists.

Besides Gaige…shock just seems to me to be so underused in the game…at least to me.

With all the buffs to Bandit AR’s…

Anyone try the Madhouse with the Patch?

That gun was AWFUL!

Does the patch make it worthwhile now??