Unofficial Community Patch Thread

OK guys…start a new one on Gaige and I will fix the post. I know Zip about Gaige…

I think @MidnightNova would be one of the best to ask on Gaige. If you can make Little Big Trouble a viable tree when everyone claims it’s useless.

Same as I think @xmngr is probably the one we’re waiting on for Krieg.

2 Likes

Sure…Anybody who will put some thought into it and try to balance ideas is fine with me. Give em a ring Tokesy…see if they are interested.

Soldier Logic:
Anybody willing to lead threads on Gaige and Krieg
Better than
No one willing to lead threads on Gaige and Krieg

:grinning:

1 Like

I’ll be moving mu suggestions for Gaige’s fixes to its own topic now.

Edit:

4 Likes

@shadowevil1996 Is it possible to allow the Leech to spawn with the slag element? And what about allowing the impaler to spawn with any element, including slag?

[quote=“nuK3, post:347, topic:1557735”]allowing the impaler to spawn with any element, including slag?[/quote]If you could turn off the bullet reflection and damage reduction from the Antagonist, you’d be pretty close (if setting the Impaler to slag doesn’t work).

Fixed my post and added yours for Gaige.

Thanks for throwing your hat in the ring! :dukeaffirmative:

I am also glad you can get @pokapoka thoughts on improvements!

2 Likes

My knowledge about the Mechro wouldn’t be at this point today if it weren’t for Poka.

1 Like

I will go you one further…

My knowledge about the entire GAME wouldn’t be at this point today if it weren’t for Poka.

Great player and a good guy!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Forbidden software

I’m so sorry, I thought I would make a new post on this thread. Sorry, but this is the first time I’ve posted anything on a forum like this before! Sorry!

Well, that’s a risk you take when doing what you did… I’m not judging, just saying. Also, you might wanna read the forum rules before posting. I know you’re new here and all, but we’re not allowed to discuss third party modding software and save editing tools around here, this being the official Gearbox forums and all. I’m afraid no one here will be able to help you with that.

So now that Jakobs bolt-action snipers are amazing, could we make the Godfinger a bolt-action again? @shadowevil1996

Also, I think Torgue-barrel ARs could use an all-round buff.

1 Like

I just want to remind people that this thread is here for the discussion of the mod, certain things (and I’m sure people know what I’m referring to) aren’t allowed to be discussed here.

Would hate to see someone end up in trouble due to having either missed that part of the forum rules or not realizing that it’s a forbidden topic.

1 Like

Berry…

As long as you kept a clean copy of your Borderlands2.exe…as my original post on this thread stressed…you will be fine…don’t worry.

I sent you a PM.

We can discuss fixing your game via PM. It’s just not appropriate here.

Would it be possible to increase the max ammo capacity by adding more SDUs? Or just increasing the ammount of max ammo each SDU gives you? I’m just sick of the low reserve ammo, and the stupid cost of rocket ammo

What do you suggest?

Top tier ammo upgrades give double the amoubt of max ammo capacity that thay used to, and the backpack upgrade gets triple storage capacity. The backpac may be slught overkill, but I love farming raid bosses for loot

Hmm, sadly there are limitations on that. (The backpack part)