Unofficial Fanart & Cosplay Reference Guides

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #21

I don’t think this reference sheet accurately captures the dimensions of Whiskey’s ass

(SDEN) #22

np mane

(lowlines - PS4) #23

So…What I was implying was that they’d be my quota for the day! :sunglasses:

(SDEN) #24

Thank you so much!

(Deandes in crime ) #25

actually that kinda already helps. ya done Nemo proud my friend.

(lowlines - PS4) #26

Cleaning up my earlier reference guides to be more consistent with the template I am using. I have ISIC too, but I haven’t taken any close up shots for him yet. Mellka has some new close up shots including the soles of her shoes which I had to amp up the brightness so you could see the patterns. I think its awesome that characters would leave different footprints if the visuals of the game allowed for it :stuck_out_tongue:

(lowlines - PS4) #27

I had planned on doing Alani and someone else tonight, but when I brought her up to start taking screenshots, I was just so unimpressed with my lighting that I ended up spending the evening trying to fix it. The result I think looks a lot nicer. No shiny bits yet, but these should be much better for getting color references and such.

(lowlines - PS4) #28

Will start adding a credit/copyright notice on these so it is not a repeat of my Legendary Boss Drops infographic where it got shared so many times that people forgot where it came from and assumed it just wished itself into existence. I’m not so much fussed about it, but like I want people to be able to find me and see if there is an updated version. :joy:

Note: Only one character today because I spent the remaining time improving the lighting in my web viewer. God Alani is such a gorgeously designed character!! If you look closely at panel 2-2 you can see her skin actually has white spots/freckles on it. :heart_eyes: If anyone wanted to go all out with an Alani cosplay, they’d have some serious skin painting to do!

(lowlines - PS4) #29

[edit]

Updated some of the closeup shots with higher res images.

(lowlines - PS4) #30

[edit]

Also here’s a height comparison of Rendain to various other characters. They should have called him Lord “High” Commander!

(Deandes in crime) #31

Awesome! Thanks! :purple_heart:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #32

What about Toby? :frowning:

(lowlines - PS4) #33

Hmm, for Toby, I have him and his Berg, but I don’t yet have stuff for his Force Field or Arc Mines. He’d also be classed as another 2 character reference since you’d be wanting to separate him from his mech. Cool fact, he has his orange shades on by default. :sunglasses:

To change it up a little. Here’s Nova…sadly not in a robot suit (but still super awesome). :heart:

[edit]

And here’s that other crazy Magnus who’s big on recycling!

Omg bless your soul lowlines! You’re always doing god’s work! Now I can finally plan on doing some BB cosplays.

Thank you so much for these! :heart:

(Thrall Lover) #36

Ooooh these look fantastic! I love the attention to detail in each of these characters, and the effort you’re going through to show everyone even the smallest of those details (Alani’s freckles omg)

If you’re not overwhelmed with requests, could I ask for Attikus? Trying to draw that hedronic arm has been nothing but a nightmare…

I’d love to see all of the thrall models, but that’s just me.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #37

crabs the screen and yells NOVA AND MINREC REFERENCE !!!

(Australian Lite™) #38

Any chance you could do one for Reyna?

(lowlines - PS4) #39

I’m not against doing all characters (and plan to eventually), but there IS an official Reyna Cosplay Reference Guide on the Battleborn website :wink:

(lowlines - PS4) #40

Cool fact. All of the NPC Thrall seem to use the Evolved Thrall model as the base and scale the joints and body mass for each archetype, adding or removing armor and weapons to suit their needs. I need to do more work before I have the full set of Thrall in a viewable capacity.