Update 1.5 for We Happy Few is live on Xbox One!
This update contains an array of fixes for the main game! Below is a full list of the changes included in this patch, or you can visit our Knowledge Base .
If you experience any issues regarding the update, or in general, please contact support.gearboxsoftware.com .
We Happy Few 1.8 Patch Notes
- Improved performance in various areas
- Improved world generation
- Improved localization
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed various truncation in the menus
- Fixed various conditional blockers
- Fixed the Graphic options showing when selecting language.
- “Power cell” is now correctly called “Boat Capacitor” in the result screen of the Survival mode.
- Islands’ names are now consistent when reloading a save in Arcade mode.
- Improved message when trying to save in an area where it is not possible
- Survival needs now drain properly in the Survival mode when on Easy difficulty.
- Freeform score is now accurate